Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum Ranking
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forum Ranking
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Forum Ranking 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I don't know about the banners but the forum ranking changes the more you post.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Katrina Kee
Pup
graphgraph
Forum Ranking 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Can anyone please tell me how you get a forum ranking and how you can achieve a higher ranking? I am now at the ranking of "pup" and am curious as to the different rank levels, etc. I've tried looking for answers on this site, but haven't found anything.
Also, how can I sign up to participate in the challenges, etc. so I can get a banner? I went to LiveJournal, but it seems that the last banner challenge was in 2013, and that there aren't any new challenges. Of course, I am probably just looking in the wrong place......any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranking 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Please see the following thread for an explanation of the different forum rankings and the posting level needed to reach them:

http://www.dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/74551-forum-ranks

As for the Challenges, go to the Challenge section of the forum and read the various posts that might interest you. For some, they are open always and the banners are always available, for others you may need to contact the person who started the challenge.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Katrina Kee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranking 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thanks for responding to my inquiry! I appreciate it! I'm still a pup though! I'll just need to scroll around here and hopefully post something useful to somebody! I usually don't because I don't have anything useful to say! Ha ha!!!
Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Katrina Kee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Forum Ranking 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the link to that info. It helped me out quite a bit! Of course, I still have a few questions. First, is how can a person actually announce a challenge and create a banner for it, etc.? Are there any specific rules/guidelines to go by?
Now I am not an artist, unless you call strange stick-like figures art..... Hmmm.....perhaps if it was done in a nice creative way it could work, but I am not an artist. I have two talented artists at home (i.e., my grown children), but they want....and here's the awful, horrible thing....they want MONEY from me!!!! Can you believe that???!!!??? Money from their poor, old Mother......OK. I'm a bit of a ham I know, but if somebody could point me in the direction of someone who loves to draw banners, etc. for poor pathetic non-artists like me...did I mention poor....I would be grateful.
I do have a couple of ideas for some challenge stories and I need to see if those ideas have already been done. Of course I am on this site reading everyday and I haven't seen these particular themes yet.....of course I haven't read the over 3,000+ stories on this site either....there's just way too much creativity and not enough time to read!!!
I don't know if anybody else is interested in this info or not, but if you could just post some sort of general tab/link at the top of the home page I am sure that you would generate a lot of interest!
Again thanks for the response to my inquiry!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.