Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
hello, it's me
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: hello, it's me
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Hey guys! I've been away for personal reasons and sadly I feel like I've drifted. not from sessh/kag bUT the community!

Part of it is that I've been drawing more than writing, though lmao it doesn't stop all my sessh/kag fic ideas XP I still got plenty of em!

But what I miss is the chat! And just talking! And reading new fics finding new authors!

Sooooo many new people have joined! And I hardly know if any of the authors I grew up chatting with remember me, I think about my fics a lot! I think about what I need to work on and what I want to bring to the table!

Do you know how old I am now? XD I joined the site when I was like 14-15, when I was still a young impressionable marble, now I'm a 20yr old dusty marble. Oooh boy I bet there is a whole crop of new 14/15yr olds! And that makes me feel so old >,>

And it makes me think I wonder where everyone I first met is? And I've been away so long it's like a first meeting all over again! Haha!

So I want to take a moment to say hello! And hopefully I can welcome new and old faces alike!

I'm supermangageek23, I use to go by manga. I've made mistakes here and there and made a loooooooot of embarssing post here

I mostly go by kimi now, or bunny. I write mostly AU's and have a lot in store to bring you all!

Tell me about you! And how you're doing!

*Writing Via Mobile since my computer is broken. Sorry for any mistakes I missed, tiny screen ;0;//

If you ever wanna see me on other sits I'm on dA and tumblr!

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 16
I remember yooouuuuuu lolol I've been on this site for like five years, almost six I think? But I've been in the SessKag community on FF.net since 2004, 2005-ish. I don't see too many of the "oldies" on here, but here I am, some weeaboo that fell in love with this pairing (already obsessed with the fandom lol) since age I was 12, and now I'm 23, STILL geeking out. XD

It's nice to see a familiar face, and new ones alike! That's what community is all about!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Of course I remember you!! Then again, I've been here from the start. I remember ALL our past and current active members!

WELCOME BACK!!!

Wiccan

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Shizuka Asano
Pup
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
I'm just a n00b to the fandom
and I'm gonna be 23.......
this coming Sunday..............
I'm coming in late to the party
atleast you guys have been a part of it for years!
xD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/22 01:22 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: color not allowed on normal posts

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
N00bs,originals, and all others in between... all are welcome and all are important!!

We're glad you're here!

Wiccan

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 56
supermangageek23 wrote:
Hey guys! I've been away for personal reasons and sadly I feel like I've drifted. not from sessh/kag bUT the community!

Part of it is that I've been drawing more than writing, though lmao it doesn't stop all my sessh/kag fic ideas XP I still got plenty of em!

But what I miss is the chat! And just talking! And reading new fics finding new authors!

Sooooo many new people have joined! And I hardly know if any of the authors I grew up chatting with remember me, I think about my fics a lot! I think about what I need to work on and what I want to bring to the table!

Do you know how old I am now? XD I joined the site when I was like 14-15, when I was still a young impressionable marble, now I'm a 20yr old dusty marble. Oooh boy I bet there is a whole crop of new 14/15yr olds! And that makes me feel so old >,>

And it makes me think I wonder where everyone I first met is? And I've been away so long it's like a first meeting all over again! Haha!

So I want to take a moment to say hello! And hopefully I can welcome new and old faces alike!

I'm supermangageek23, I use to go by manga. I've made mistakes here and there and made a loooooooot of embarssing post here

I mostly go by kimi now, or bunny. I write mostly AU's and have a lot in store to bring you all!

Tell me about you! And how you're doing!

*Writing Via Mobile since my computer is broken. Sorry for any mistakes I missed, tiny screen ;0;//

If you ever wanna see me on other sits I'm on dA and tumblr!

Welcome back!

Man, You all are making me feel ooolllddd....... My son is about you're age

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 109
Hi there! So nice to see you back! There's lots of new stories and things to see here now! And you can do DDN's with us again right?

Logged Logged
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
Of course I remember you!! We were all waiting the day you became a GM so we could corrupt you!! <3

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hello, it's me 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
AhhhHHHhhh!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I'm so glad you guys remember silly ol me hehe! And oh man I would love to join in the ddn nights again! And woo i can finally join in the gm nights too!

It's great seeing all of you still here! ;v;/ thank you for the welcome back, tho lucky somehow I'm still not totally old yet

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.