Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomarus's older Brother?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomarus's older Brother?
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomarus's older Brother? 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 83
Hello there!!!

I hope this thread is here right.

A few months ago i landed on a Forum, like Inuyasha.wiki, where the moderator has created an older brother for Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.
The character is an kitsune youkai, had nine tails, is an Senyoukai and HE is the Lord of the West. Toga has adopted him as a little pup and he is a lot like Sesshomaru. Humans are beneath him etc. His sword is superior to the Tessaiga and Tensaiga and also has a second Shiko no Tama in his hilt. And his Name means something like "pure Soul" or "pure light".

Does anybody know this Forum?!?!?!?!

I saved the link but then my Computer shut down and i must buy a new one. I really find the site intersting and also the Explanation of the moderator for this older brother and i would really like to reread the Information.

Can anyone help me?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomarus's older Brother? 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 57
Googled it, couldn't find anything.

So he's a fan OC.

That's probably why I couldn't find him.

He's not canonical, secondly, he looks like another Greg Stu, too overpowered, especially with the second Shikon. The one Kagome has is powerful, enough but being in the possession of a second one.

Yeah, that's too farfetched for me to accept.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.