Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Banner/prompts up)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Banner/prompts up)
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Banner/prompts up) 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Note: Gonna try and throw one more GMDDN in there tonight since I am passed my due date and she still isn't here. However, I will only host it tonight if people reply that they will/might come since it's so last minute. This is of course subject to change if I happen to go into labor tonight, though I doubt that will happen.

Sugar-chan gave me permission to host the GMDDNs since she is unable to at the moment. The same rules apply as before, which I will be posting below. For those who don't know what a GMDDN is, it is a drabble/drawble night only for members who are 18 years or older.

*Date and time-November 15th starting at 10pm EST. I know it is usually every other month, but want to get in as many before my due date as possible just in case I am unable to host them for a little bit . Date is subject to be canceled or changed depending on how I am feeling that night. This will most likely be the last one I run this year, if you would like to pick up for me for December send me a message. Otherwise, hopefully I will be able to start them back up in Jan.

*Location-special chat room that will be set up only a few minutes before the GMDDN is scheduled to start. The room does not remain open when empty as it did with the last chat program. The GMDDN will only take place in the special password protected room so make sure you do not post anything that is not rated T in the common room of chat.

*Password-if you are over 18 you can get the password from one of the mods; currently Sugar0o, WiccanMethuselah and Creature of Shadow have been sent the password. If you are under 18, you are not allowed to join in, however, we do have a regular DDN usually on the first Saturday of every month. The password will remain the same as before unless we have problems so if you already have the password, no need to get it again . I can give you the password if you are unable to get a hold of one of the admins, but only if I can find proof of your age.

*Word count-200-300 words per drabble. Doesn't have to be an exact number, just has to have at least 200 words per drabble to give you more to work with.

*Rating-any rating can be posted during the GMDDN instead of the usual rated T; just be sure to warn readers if there is anything that might offend others such as rape, incest or that might be considered vulgar.

*Rating 2-your entries do not actually have to be rated MA. If you would like to use the prompts for your rated M or under story that is fine as well, just make sure you rate appropriately.

*Site rules-all site rules must be followed while in the chat room as well. This includes the drabbles needing to be SK related. One or the other, or both, need to be the focus.

*Drawble-if you happen to be drawbling, make sure to post your fanart as containing adult content if the image is not safe for all ages.

*Time limit-40 minutes will be given for each prompt to allow more time for drawers to complete their work. May be changed as needed.

*Prompts-We will have ten prompts that go with a theme of the night. You have three options regarding the prompts; which one you choose is completely up to you. Each update I will give two prompts. You can choose to do one or the other. You can choose to do both of them in one drabble. Or you can do a drabble for each prompt if you really want to challenge yourself. You do not have to complete every prompt to get credit for the GMDDN; you simply need to do at least one prompt. After the night is over I will post a full list of prompts here. You have 24 hours to complete at least one prompt to claim the banner, however, you can complete the list at any time in the future without claiming the banner.

*Theme-Feel free to try and guess the theme by sending me a message in chat. Do not post it in the actual chat room as you may spoil it for others.

*Save-remember to save your own drabbles as it will not be possible for me to keep track of all of them.

*Banner-there will be a banner posted after the GMDDN is over; it will have the theme on it so it can not be posted during. You can collect the banner as long as you have completed at least one prompt within 24 hours of the GMDDN.

*Completed-Once you have completed the GMDDN, you may feel free to post a link to your story on this thread so those that we not able to read it during the GMDDN can find it later. Just remember to rate accordingly.

*Questions?-feel free to leave a message on this thread or send me a pm.

Remember, please post a reply on this thread if you believe you will be able to make it tonight. If I have no responses, or less then two, I will call it off at 9PM.

Special rule for this GMDDN: In order to go with the theme all entries must be at least 278 words. That way, with the six prompts completed, you will have enough of a word count to complete your daily WC for NaNoWriMo.

Theme: NaNoWriMo

Prompt 1: Thirty
Prompt 2: Cover
Prompt 3: Winner
Prompt 4: Per day
Prompt 5: Achievement
Prompt 6: Novel

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/16 13:14 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Only if I get replies) 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 55
I'm in. I have been MIA way too long.

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Only if I get replies) 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 109
I'll show up for a bit. Might be a little late.

Logged Logged
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Only if I get replies) 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
I think I can drop by for a little while ^^

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Alright, room will be opened at about 9:45.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Will open the room at 10. Finishing up something real fast.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Room is now open!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Calling it since only one person showed up during an hour of wait. Two choices: Either we can try it again tomorrow night or I can simply post the list of prompts here and you can do them on your own time. Please reply to let me know which you would prefer.

Logged Logged

Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 27
sorry I missed. My dad took me out for my birthday and I just got home. I would be willing to be there tomorrow if you do it.

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Only if I get replies) 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 109
I am so sorry. The thing I was doing ended up running over. I honestly can't do a GMDDN tomorrow. I much prefer the prompt method since I know I'll eventually get around to those at least.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN Tonight!!! 18+only (Only if I get replies) 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Since I only got one reply for having one tonight and honestly doubt I will feel up to running it tonight, I'm going to go ahead and just post the prompt list on the original post. I will give everyone 48 hours to complete at least one of the prompts in order to claim the banner instead of the usual 24, however, you can do the prompts at any time in the future without claiming the banner as usual.

Hopefully, it will only be this month and next that we don't have any GMDDNs as I plan to start them up again in Jan; though it will be going back to the once every other month schedule it was on before.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.