Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Veterans Day
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Veterans Day
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Veterans Day 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 109
On this day, I'd just like to take a moment to recognize those who serve or have served in the army, military, navy, marines, etc. no matter what country they serve or have served. I know there's a few folks on Dokuga who fall into this category and I'd just like to thank them.

Oh, and check this out!

Tower of London_Poppies

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Veterans Day 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
I, too, would like to thank all who serve, or have served, in the armed forces around the world. Your service is deeply appreciated by those whose lives and livelihoods you protect every day!!!!!!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Veterans Day 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Happy Veterans Day!!
Thank you to those of you whom have given your time to protect this country and your services to make our lives as safe as possible.
As well, I would like to take the time to remember those warriors whom have fought and sacrificed their lives to make ours possible.
Thank you for being the warriors you are, and providing the shelter we acquire within our hearts and homes.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"From this year on, you know the springtime, cherry tree...
I wish you would never know the scattering of your blossoms...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Ki no Tsurayuki (872-945)
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Veterans Day 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 55
Thanks.

And thanks for the service of any other members! Battle buddies!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.