Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Writer's Block. HELP!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Writer's Block. HELP!
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Writer's Block. HELP! 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
I fear I am suffering the dreaded writer's block all us author's come across from time to time. Unfortunately, it's inevitable to occur, and blast it! I seem to be suffering through it as we speak. I would LOVE to be able to update my fanfic 'Inescapable' (rated MA!), but I can't seem to wrap my mind around a decent plot. Sure, I got ideas, but not enough. SO! If ANYONE wishes to know the details of the plot holes I face and HELP me brainstorm some ideas, please, please, please PM me! I do NOT want to discuss the details here in the forums cause probably not many would want to or know how to assist me, and I would hate to give spoilers to faithful readers. I for one hate when someone spoils a good book or whatever for me, and I bet there are others who feel the same.

However, whoever is interested in helping me update my story by brainstorming ideas with me, PM me

Here's a link to my story just in case. I need someone to assist me who has already read the TWO chapters I have posted here so they already have an understanding of the plot so far. Any help would be much appreciated :3

Inescapable
A taste of mortal blood - a miko's blood no less - was all it took to ensnare the Lord of the West, bind him in ways he never imagined. Duty always came first for the proud daiyoukai, but where does love fit in when obligation reigns?
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 03-13-14 - Created: 02-20-14 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 20 - Words: 31,714 - Reads: 5,052

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/27 17:39 By belovedstranger.

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Writer's Block. HELP! 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
At the moment, I no longer need any more assistance. Thank you to Lone saiyan woman and Caleesci for their helpful brainstorming ideas! Because of their help, my muse is finally back on track as it should be

Thank you so much, you two!! <3

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.