Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is Deviant Laggy For You?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Is Deviant Laggy For You?
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Is Deviant Laggy For You? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
I dunno if this is a problem for everyone, but I've noticed Deviantart loading really slowly in Firefox and Microsoft Explorer. It was fine for me last week, but it takes crazy for ages now. And I know it's not a net connectivity problem. I have good connectivity, bandwidth, and access most of the time to my fav websites. Dokuga included. In the last couple days though Dev's been terribly laggy for me.

I was wondering if it's just me or is anyone else noticing the same thing?

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is Deviant Laggy For You? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
Well I use chrome and this never happens with me. But the dA severs have been weird with the cannot display image thing, and I'm not the only one who noticed.

I try to avoid Microsoft explore in general

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Is Deviant Laggy For You? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
supermangageek23 wrote:
Well I use chrome and this never happens with me. But the dA severs have been weird with the cannot display image thing, and I'm not the only one who noticed.

I try to avoid Microsoft explore in general

Yah me too. I tend to stick with Firefox. It's fairly reliable for me. Hmm so cannot display images, yeah I had that too. >.>. Hmmph. It's kinda weird now that I think about it. It's just gotten more obvious in the last couple days. I wonder if there'll be a difference if I try Chrome. Will give it a go.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Is Deviant Laggy For You? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
I use chrome and the past three days Gaiaonline Deviantart adn Fanfiction.net (started today)have been messed up. Pages are taking forever to load or don't load right and pics won't show. I have checked on IE chrome and firefox. It's really making me mad.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Is Deviant Laggy For You? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
Avalei wrote:
I use chrome and the past three days Gaiaonline Deviantart adn Fanfiction.net (started today)have been messed up. Pages are taking forever to load or don't load right and pics won't show. I have checked on IE chrome and firefox. It's really making me mad.

Wow,

So it's not just me. Phew that's a relief. Yeah I just tried surfing Dev with Chrome and it does load a bit faster but not by much. It's still fairly laggy. >.>.

Fufufu... that's weird. I check like now and Dev's loading faster again. It's almost normalish. Almost.

~ Pyre

P.S: I reserve judgement until I can fav the hell outta my favourite artists on Dev. XD.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/08 19:06 By Pyre.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
I really hope this gets straitened out soon. I hate not being able to go to my favorite sites.
Edit: Beginning to think it might be my laptops. I can't even pull up this site on them now. I'm getting ready to cry now.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/08 19:23 By Avalei.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is Deviant Laggy For You? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
I don't seem to have any problem with it loading on my iPad. I even clicked around just to be sure. Still, I haven't tried my laptop or desktop, so who knows.

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
I can get them to pull up on my dad's comp. (not using wifi) Except FF.net (it's down)Im just wondering if it was something with a recent update or something.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.