Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Darn it again
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Darn it again 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
So I know I should remember what and where this is, but oh well. Okay, so its a fanfic where Inuyasha and Kagome are "together" at the beginning. He finds out she is pregnant and causes her to go into labor. this results in the baby dying. Kagome goes through the well and wishes for her child back. its granted and she lives. later on she meets up with Sesshomaru who is seeking her help with his dying heir. She joins his pack and they travel back to the western lands. there is more but this is the jist of the first half of the story. Help please and Thank yous!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Darn it again 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 56
Isn't that the one where she is travelling alone with her little daughter (Inuyasha kept her in the past in a cave to miscarry and said it was better that way) and with Shippo when Sesshoumaru was searching for someone that could be a wet nurse for his son that was basically dieing of starvation?

Sorry I'm not good with names, but hopefully the added details with help track it down.

Logged Logged

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Darn it again 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 56
Is this the one you were looking for? It was just updated. And it's rated MA

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7571/1

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.