Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fail of the Day
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fail of the Day
Cherry
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
So once on a hot summer day I put on a beautiful lavender sundress. It wasn't too tight and it wasn't too short. It was just right. On the way to work on the train men were checking me out and smiling at me. I smiled right back, pleased with the effect my little sundress was having. After about two hours at work I had to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom was a huge mirror. I checked myself out and found my panties smiling back at me.

They were bright red thongs and my dress was of such thin material it was practically transparent. Had to run and buy a neutral pair at lunch. One for the record books I tell ya!

EPIC FAIL!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Calypso
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
I had a really bad fail today.

While I was feeding my bird today, the doorbell rang, so I went to open it. Outside was some lady who wanted to ask me a few questions. I used my dad's slippers becuase I was too lazy to find my own, and walked towards her. My driveway is lined with slabs of rock that have purposely been made different angles and heights. I was still carrying the bowl full of sunflower seeds and other stuff, when I managed to snag my right slipper on an uneven piece of rock. Needless to say, both me and the bowl went flying. The stuff inside the bowl had different plans. It flew straight at the poor unsuspecting lady and thwacked her in the face. I was so embarrassed because she had sunflower seeds dropping off her. After I answered her questions and helped her clean up, I went to prepare my dear birdie another breakfast. The nasty thing bit me while I was trying to feed it. Apparently it doesn't like late breakfasts.

Logged Logged

Join the Around the World Challenge! You can find it in the forums ^^

I claimed the Sesshoumaru STRUT in the claim game!
Number Q
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I ran into a sliding glass door.
---wait for it...
THEN I fell backwards, landed on my best friend, thwacked him accidentally with the book I was carrying, and then WAS THWACKED by irate best friend.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
so my fail really just makes me want to break down into tears. I'm sick as a dog - bladder infection and allergies are the least of which have me feeling under the weather. Plus my husband is at work for the SEVENTH day this week, and he works again every day next week, so I miss him and I desperately need a break from my kids - who I love to pieces, but when i'm sick I can't give them the energy they need. So now you have the sort of background to see why I'm so emotional over this.

My son didn't go to sleep until 2:30 this morning. I was up at 4:30 to make my husband a special daddy's day breakfast befor work. I'm low on sleep and thoguht to jump on making tonights pasta salad. I get it all together, boil it all up and go to drain it.... ALL of it goes right into the desposal, completely missing the strainer. Nothing was salvagable.

Then the most embarrassing part: Complete meltdown. On the floor, kicking my feet, screaming, crying.... Oh yeah.... I showed my 3 year old how to throw a MUCH more impressive temper tantrum. Can't wait for that one to bite me in the rear.

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 39
I just gave myself the only heart attack. Over the last few months I've been systematically deleting my original fiction work from anywhere that it's been posted on the internet, not thinking anything of it 'cause my brain said "You converted it all into individual files using your computer, so all those chapters HAVE to be on your computer." . . . I went looking just now, not even meaning to, but because I was saving a new document . . . . And promptly started freaking out 'cause I didn't see my story chapters ANYWHERE. Like serious about to break down in tears, on the verge of hyperventilating freaking out.

-_- Took me like 5 solid minutes to realize I'd moved them to a different folder entirely. 5 minutes feels like forever when you're giving yourself a panic attack.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/13 14:11 By Freya Ishtar.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years ago Karma: 39
And here I am again. . . .

I just misread a movie summary on Netflix- it says 'genre-bending' and even though I read it through like 3 times, I kept thinking it said 'gender-bending'.

Too much anime & manga on the brain lately, I think

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years ago Karma: 95
Yesterday my neighbor was in front of me in the check-out line at the store. He had a small hole in the back of his shirt, I couldn't resist so I stuck my finger in the hole and said "tickle, tickle" The man turned around and of course it wasn't my neighbor I started waving my hands in front of me and apologizing. Luckily the man had a very good sense of humour and laughed it off.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years ago Karma: 11
Today I was telling my sister a story and like always I got really excited and started hand-gesturing while I was talking. I guess I got too excited because I ended up smacking my neice in the face...I feel soooooooo bad about it! >.<

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years ago Karma: 29
I do this too - well not the wacking people in the face bit, but the over gesturing with hands. I'm always asked if I'm Italian. :/

I'm not.

Logged Logged
Lyss
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years ago Karma: 3
Today: I've been working on the same rough draft of an easy paper and I'm not very far in it. I have everything right in front of me and there's no need for it to not be farther along. Talk about procrastination! I think that's the only fail I've had today!

4 Years ago (this was the first thing I thought of!) - I was walking with my bf away from the cafeteria (eww) in a cute dress. It fit just right and was really cute. Well, to leave the cafeteria a certain way, you have to go up stairs. So we were walking up the stairs and my dress split on the one side at the seem by my ribs. I had to go back to my dorm to change and I was trying to laugh it off, but I was slightly mortified! Good self-esteem booster right there! lol xD

Logged Logged

Lyss has claimed Kagomes Archery Skills in The Claim Game!

I stood by everything I loved while you never understood me much -C&C
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.