Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 34
Kirai wipes the pie crust away from her eyes and smiles evilly. YES!! I am PIE WOMAN!! She melts into the pies remaining on the ground and disappears out of sight. Getting into position behind Naraku she places one MASSIVE coconut cream pie on a catapult and aims at Naraku and his many tentacles. She lets er rip and yells out to Naraku just before its about to hit him "HEY LOOK UP!!" SPLAT!

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 3
Frowning, he kumo twitches, having been creamed.. literally. Suddenly, an evil grin forms on his lips before his form melts from sight, seemingly vanishing. Reappearing above Kirai, he whips out a giant slingshot from thin air and loads it with multiple pans of chocolate cream pie and takes aim. He releases the barrage of pies, cackling with glee, each slamming into the female below. "Revenge is sweet!!"

Logged Logged

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 34
CHOCOLATE!!! Nothing is better than a chocolate bath. Now for some fun...heeheehee Kirai Pulls out a simple cold, ice cream pie with the word SORRY written on top and offers it to Naraku. Just as he is about to take said pie Kirai throws the hidden apple crumble from behind her back at him and nails him in the neck. She tosses the ice cream pie on the ground at his feet and grabs a vine to swing away! *Does a tarzan yell as she swings from the vine*

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
Meanwhile... Whisper watches Naraku and Kirai have at each other from a distance. She appears bored in that she's leaning against a pic covered tree and inspecting her nails; but the fact of the matter is, she is simply biding her time.
'That's it... just a little bit closer.' She thinks as she watches from lidded eyes as the two chase each other into a seemingly harmless clearing.
Only when they are in the exact middle does she shift; but only enough to yank on the cord hanging above her head.
Kirai and Naraku look up as a 'thwump' and then a 'twang' rings out before they find the sun has been blotted out by the sheer number of pies that have just been launched directly at them.... SPLAT!
"How do you like them apples... pies that is?" Whisper asks conversationally once all is silent again.

Logged Logged

katlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
:quietly holds cream pie aims randomly closes eyes and throws some how hitting Quiet Whisper:

Logged Logged

The Fluff is my muse the fluffs name is Sesshoumaru
Chaos
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
It was a blistering afternoon, perfect for baking. The pies had all been laid out on flat stones to get that extra crispy texture. The sweet smells of Apple pie, Cherry pie, and Peach pie were wafting deliciously through the air. In fact, the smells were spellbinding and irresistible. Slowly, the Prey was drawn in. The first to fall was Naraku, followed quickly by Quiet Whisper and finally the Pie Mistress herself, Kirai. Once they had all been pulled in and stood trance-like in front of their respective pies, the trap was sprung.

All three had one moment of clarity as the spell released. Just enough time to realize the situation they were in, not enough time to escape. "Nom nom time!" shouted Chaos, pulling the over-sized lever to her right. The spring loaded pies were flung into everyone's faces as Chaos skipped merrily away.

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
Since subtle is in no way the pie mistress's forte, Kirai grabs two hot cherry pies and runs after Chaos yelling her battle cry, she lets the pies fly at her prey. one decided to miss choas entire but the second one? Oh yes! The second one lands right on the back of chaos's head. SUCCESS!

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Cerise
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
The first pie that missed Chaos actually hit Cerise and splattered cherry filling on her clothing. Using a $20 replica of Sesshoumaru's Mokomoko to clean up the mess, Cerise hurls a maple syrup cheesecake pie at Kirai... and recommends Kirai takes a bite too.

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Appears to be covered in a gooey apple mess...and likes it. Smirks, licking at the mess on his hands. Gasp, a light bulb flashes on in his head before quickly seating himself in an overly large slingshot. Seeing as he's covered from head to toe in pie crust and filling, that technically makes him a human sized pie. Taking aim at Quiet Whisper, he begins pushing himself back into the seat of the slingshot, stretching the elastic back till it could stretch no more. He fires himself at the female, cackling as he flies through the air, only to fly splat into her form, knocking her to the ground. Smears himself on her before diving into the shadows of some bushes nearby to bide his time on the next attack he plans to make, taking note of all those around... Now he just needs to choose his next victim.

Logged Logged

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Honey-Bee, who had been out of the fight for a while, came back just in time to see Naraku launch himself at Whisper and land his pie-covered self on her. Gasping, Honey-Bee ran over to Whisper as Naraku disappeared into the shadows. "Are you alright?" she asked. Whisper grumbled incoherently into the ground. Honey-Bee kneeled down beside her and pushed her onto her back. She asked again. "I'm okay." Whisper grumbled, glaring into the shadows where she was sure Naraku was hiding. She would get her revenge. Honey-Bee smiled. "That's good to know." Helping Whisper to her feet, she give her a towel and waited until she wiped her face clean. "Better?" Whisper nodded. "Good." Honey-Bee said before slapping a custard pie over Whisper's head. Honey-Bee giggled and ran away.

(I couldn't resist. XD)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/11 10:36 By Honey-Bee.
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Picks up the apple and Rhubarb pie and takes aim at naraku and throws it. before picking up another pie and taking aim at someone else before throwing again

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
yuck i'm all sticky!!! *cries and whines* I need to do soemthign to make myself feel better. Kirai picks up a random pie that looks to have some kinda of orange filling and smells like oranges (not sure i want to try an orange pie)and looks for a target. Oh lala Kirai spots a newbie to her pie fight spectatcular! she sneaks up behind karlinda and taps her on the shoulder, when she looks, Kirai smushes the pie into her face. "Welcome!" she sings and skips away merrily.

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Snickers, watching Kirai welcome the newest guest to the pie wars from his hideout within the bushes. Whipping out multiple blueberry pies each the size of a quarter, he pulls out one of his favorite weapons [the almighty slingshot] and proceeds to fire in rapid recession at the newbie, each pie hitting target somewhere on Karlinda's body, but mainly on her face. "Yes, welcome to the fray. Try not to get too messy~" Insert evil laughter aka 'Kukuku'. While he's at it he fires a pop shot at Kirai, the mini pie homing in on her forhead only to crash land with a 'splat' directly in the center.

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Falls over laughing at the splat in the center of Kirai forehead, before throwing the last apple and rhubarb pie are her. the pie misses it target "Oh No my last one" she watches the last rhubarb pie hit Naraku square on the bum. With a pleased smirk she walks into the bushes.

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Kirai smles despite the being beaned by the mini pie. Karlinda just walked right into one of Kirai's super secret pie traps.The bushes around the newb all fall away revealing several crossbows loaded with pies as ammo. The pies all let loose at the same time. Key lime, blueberry, cherry, apple, even cranberry and blackberry. They hit her all over the body from head to toe. Heeheehee

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
waits until the cross bows are finished, breaking on of the bows from the trap, "thanks Can use this bow?" She loads it with some of the remaining pies and fires it at kirai, "Woot got a weapon now nothing is going to stop me Muahaha, Thanks Kirai." She darts into the bushes this watching out for traps to plan her next attack

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/11 21:49 By karlinda.
Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
After being smacked in the face with Honey-Bee's pie, Whisper narrowed her eyes at the woman before darting a glance over to find Naraku was still occupied with bombarding the new girl.
"That's it... this means war." She growled before hitting a button on her watch and slipping into invisible stealth mode. Once she was sure she was invisible she slowly crept through the shadows until she was right behind Naraku. Take this. She thought before hefting up two very large and overfilled blackberry pies.
The spider never knew what hit him and before he even had a chance to react, Whisper was already on her way to finish exacting her revenge.
She found Honey-Bee hiding behind some bushes, obviously lying in wait for Kirai to come around; so before she had a chance to get away, Whisper lifted up her newest pie... it was special in that along with being filled to bursting with cherries, it also had a small packet of Skye's super sticky and sparkly pink glitter.
Grinning evilly she turned the pie upside down over the unsuspecting girl's head and laughed maniacally as she watched the packet explode, covering Honey-Bee in cherry and glitter.

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Evenstar walks into the chaotic pie battle and blinks. She walks away before returning with large honey filled pie topped with cream, just in time to see a magically floating pie hit Honey Bee. Taking aim she throws the pie in the general direction of the “ghost”. She ends up hitting Quiet Whisper on the chin as she can see the shape of a chin and watches the honey and cream drip, before she quicly runs away and hides up a tree so she can watch in saftey...

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
siting in the highest with a modified crossbow from Kirai's bush trap in she watches evenstar climb a tree near, she takes aim and fires at evenstar knocking her off the tree she lands in the soft pie filling at the bottom of the tree. taking aim again on the honey and cream dripping fires another pie at whisper.

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Honey-Bee screamed bloody murder when she found glitter on her hair and body. She had an abnormal fear of the sparkly stuff, and began running her fingers through her hair like crazy trying to get it out. The pie fight faded into the background as she stumbled out from behind the bushes in a panic. She didn't care about anything else other than getting the glitter off.

Naraku, taking pity on Honey-Bee, whipped out a high-pressure water-gun and fired, knocking her back twenty feet and into some bushes. It knocked off most of the glitter, but not all of it; it was still in her hair. Naraku appeared beside her and told her that, if she washed her hair with custard, it will come off easily. Honey-Bee, naive and desperate, allowed Naraku to dump a bucket of custard over her head. She missed his wicked grin.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hope made the mistake of opening a door. She only had a moment to glimpse various people hiding in various places - dear Goddess, did that guy shoot himself out of a slingshot? - before she got a face full of pie.

"MY EYES!!" she squealed before slipping inside and melting into the shadows.

Not that this did any good, as she was giggling like a mad woman. She found a random pie on the ground, picked it up and began to search...

A victim!

"Blueberry!" she screamed inanely before throwing the pie at the wonderful Quiet Whisper. She then ducked into the shadows again and seemingly vanished completely.

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Standing in the shadows, still, wearing the darkest camouflage I could find, I idly toss a fresh baked, whipped cream covered strawberry pie up and down in my hand, waiting. As Gemma walks by me i hold it out, watching her run into it face first. Snickering evilly, i slip deeper into the shadows to find a place to hide.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope stumbled around for a minute, eyes clogged with strawberries, then paused. "Why aren't my eyes stinging anymore?" she asked herself suspiciously. She scowled, then shook her fist (still blinded by strawberries). "I SHALL REPLAY YOU- I MEAN REPAY YOU!!!" she screamed at whoever that had been. Then she slipped and fell on the remains of a peach pie.

"... d'arvit."

Logged Logged

-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Giggles at gemma before getting the hose and hosing of the remains of the peach pie. "watch where your walking pie fillings everywhere." throwing some pies in random directions before climbing the highest again to watch what will happen next

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope sighed. "Well... Now I'm sticky AND wet..." She procured a random chocolate pie and went in search of prey.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/12 00:24 By ItsyBitsySpider.

-

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.