Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hope turns a dial on her new device, sitting in the dark somewhere, no one around her or able to get to her. She smirks. Soggy spider. Heh.

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Safire glares.."Oh Karlinda you are evil."
After wiping away the mess Safire runs forward and fires off a chicken pie at Karlinda to softly explode, laughing with glee as chicken feathers and squawking chickens hang from her body.
Giggling she slips into her dimension to plan something truely evil.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Wipes the remaining chicken pie off herself and ponders "am i evil, wait i told you catch the pie Safire, so i cant be evil. She goes in search for more pies and another victim

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
A hand twitches once. It twitches again. Groaning, the kumo sits up, shaking his head to dislodge any remaining "I Love You's" from his brain when he realizes there's a demon hunters mask attached to his face. And that's not the only thing; something felt sticky and melty inside it AND he was all wet and soggy, like he'd been through the rinse cycle. Eyebrow twitching, he removes the mask, tossing it to the side and wipes the lower portion of his face with his wet clothing which successfully rids himself of the sticky mess.
With the snap of his fingers, new DRY clothing appears; a burgundy colored hakama with matching haori, and a black kosode to go under it all. Slipping on only the hakama for the moment, he sets up shop inside his pie proof barrier which renders him invisible, so he can continue recovering from his ordeal within the closet of doom.
A scowl crosses his face as he sits inside that barrier of his, plotting his plots, which he seems to be drawing a blank on. Wow, talk about brain farting. That Barney song really did a number on his mind. Vowing to take his revenge, he raises a fist at all those passing by the perimeter of his barrier shaking it at them all despite the fact they can't see him.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/17 12:33 By ladybattousai. Reason: No stripping!

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Meanwhile, in a dark abyss somewhere...

Hope gawked at the monitor in front of her for a moment, eyes wide, mouth agape, form rigid. "He... He just... Did he...? Aaaacckkk!!! MY EYESSS!!!!" She fell over backward, screaming as if in pain.

After a bit, the screams ceased and the prone form of Hope lay there silently, occasionally twitching, though she was mostly lethargic. Her eyes were staring sightlessly ahead of her and then-

"Fufufu..."

... the hysterical laughter began.

The heights of Hope's dementia apparently knew no bounds. This girl was mad.

Logged Logged

-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
"Hey Naraku! this ain't a strip show!" LadySafire calls out from her portal and begins to run with her new weapon.
LadySafire opens a portal to Hope she pauses, and begins to fire. Stopping her itchy trigger finger, she sighs and runs off. Closing the portal behind her.
Slipping her magic monocle on she can now see the hovering Naraku, she fires a magic pie onto his knee.
He looks down angry. Yup, she done it. she'd given him "The Raspberry."
She bows regally and runs like hell for the surrounding forest.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/16 23:05 By LadySafire.
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
I hear milk products can be good for the skin. :snicker:

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope twitched, but remained prone. After a moment, she finally sat up and snapped her fingers. The pie on her form disappeared and then she did. Pop! Vanished.

Logged Logged

-

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
wow a lot can happen while I'm away, hehehe Naraku woke up and is off sulking somewhere, Safire is i think anyway back in the forest, an hope has vanished again and gone mad. she scratches her head, "where is everyone?" goes and sits on a log to ponder her next plan, like someone turned on the light she clicks her fingers and pops behind Hope. tapping hope on the shoulder. "Hi" before pushing the custard tart in hope's face.

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Saffie seeing Karlinda before her rappid;y fires off three pies two which hit her butt and one in the back of the head. Yup, Karlinda got a "Raspberry" too. Giggling madly Saffire once again slinks off to the forest to create mayhem

Logged Logged
Inusbabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Inubabe sees Safire trying to make a quick and silent getaway and throws a peanut butter pie and nails her in the back.

Logged Logged

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Safire feels the peanut butter pie slam into her back and turns, with a flick of her wrist she summons her Spanker and launches forty lemon merigue pies at InuBabe. SPLAT! They connect with her body. InuBabe looks like a white and yellow snow man.
Another flick of the wrist, the Spanker dissappears and Safire runs off into the forest.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/19 22:27 By LadySafire.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
Kirai returns to her pie fight sees Lady Saf running into the forest to hide after splatting Inusbabe with lemon merengue pie. OOH that is Kirai's fave...Kirai decide to spring one of her many pie traps on Lady Saf as she runs right to one of the hidden pie filled holes. To help make sure that Lady Saf falls into the pie pit, Kirai throws several pumpkin pies at her to help guide her in the right direction. YES! Kirai grins as LAdy Saf falls into the deep pie pit.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope suddenly stood high above everyone else and shouted.

"I am leaving!" she declared. "Sometime today! I will return in about a month! ... or whenever I can steal the library compy for a few minutes." And she vanished.

Logged Logged

-

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
"KIRAI!!!!" Safire shouts as she is pelted with punpkin pies. Grumbling she slowly drags herself out of the pit.
Conjuring her portal and teleports to Kirai's locale and stuffs a cherry and ice cream pie up under the back of her shirt.
Stepping back into her portal she lets fly with one last pie. "SPLAt!" Key lime covers Kirai's stomach.
As she potral closes Safire is heard to mumble. "Dang, I really need to improve my aim."
Safire transports to another area and waits for a victim. She smiles evilly. "I wonder what Whisper and Narkua are up to?"

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Safire also weeps because her "Imoto" and pie throwing buddy is going away for awhile. Will miss you Hope. :Huggles:

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
Seeing Saffie lying in wait for her beloved Whisper, Rowdy hurls repeated volleys of lemon meringue and home-made chocolate pudding pies topped with fresh whipped cream at Saffie, jamming her portal open so she couldn't escape through it. Cackling madly, Rowdy then rushed into the castle to hide...drawing the bridge up behind her. She perched on the battlements and tossed a few more lemon meringue pies down on Saffie's head.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
ARRGGHH!!!!
Shaking her fist at Rowdy she crys out "You are the true evil one!"
Conjuring a new portal above Rowdy's head a rain of Strawberry, chocolate cream and coconut cream pies rain down upon Rowdy's head and shoulders.
Laughing merrily as Rowdy stands thigh deep in mushed pies Safire hies off to parts unknown.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Heh, heh, heh, chortles Rowdy as she watches Saffie scramble through her damaged portal. She shakes all the pies off of her, glad she had donned Whisper's bubble wrap Thing 1 armour to protect her chinchilla jumpsuit. The chinchillas always get so disgruntled when they are covered with pie. She checks her authentic fake rolex watch and smiles a sweet, innocent smile...right about now the net filled with pies was breaking loose over Saffie's head, once more burying her up to her armpits in pie - cherry and peach this time.

Perhaps all of this would teach the wicked wench to NEVER threaten her Whisper again, nor even think of threatening her Wicked nor her Tenchi!

Logged Logged

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Growling as she escapes the pie trap left by Rowdy, Safire quickly repairs her portal and warps back to Rowdys castle/ conjuring three Trebuchets filled with gooey molasses pies she fires and watches as Rowdy get buried shoulder high.
Ya want a war? ya got it! Safire firea one more time flinging imported "goose-berry" pies again from Xanth,laughing mirthfully as the goose berries pinched Rowdy.
Vive la Xanth!

And Whisper, tenchi and wicked love being pied by Saffie! Naraku too. BTW, just where has he disappeared to?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/22 20:05 By LadySafire.
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
seeing safire dodge rowdy's trap. and dispear in her portal, she jumps into the portal and finds herself t a castle looking around she spots safire conjuring some Trebuchewts . she pulls out her old faithful crossbow taking aim at safire fires it. "HeHeHe" before runing deeper into the castle looking for a exit.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Thankful for her Evil Twin's resourceful planning, Rowdy fires off round after round of shoofly pies at both Saffie and Karlinda, driving them from the castle. Whereupon, Rowdy then summons the super-duper repel-o-rama shield of protection to form a pie-safe dome over the castle. She once again disables Saffie's portal to safety and sends Opo out into the forest to hunt her down, armed with pies of many sorts, including moonpies, to flail at the wicked Saffie.

Logged Logged

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Safire, the evil and perverted being she is, sees Opo and skins him, nailing his hide to a tree as warning to all who would oppose her will!.
Reparing her warp hole and bespelling it so it can't be broke again (Curse you woman!)warping back to Rowdy's castle she waves her wand and proceeds to fill her tower with three day old tuna fish pies.
Safire warps off to look for Naraku. Seeing him hovering in the sky still she fires off numerous sweet potato pie to implae themselves upon his spiked armor. "now you'll never go hungry!" she chuckles as she again vanishes into the night.

Logged Logged
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
After being MIA due to her stupid assignments, Evenstar emerges from hiding in time to see Karlinda exiting tha palace. Taking aim she hits Karlinda in the face with a pie. "Sorry but this is for the last time you got me" Evenstar calls, as she disapears once more. Ah yes revenge is sweet.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
she chases after evenstar. "welcome back into the fray mate, here is a welcome back gift." pulls out a freshly made cream pie and pushes it into Evenstar's face. "Again welcome mate." She walks away slowly. clicking her fingers she disappears with a bang.
Appearing near a skinned opo. "Safire that's just CRUEL."

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.