Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
LadySafire blindly starts firing her wand hoping to hit something.
In the distance she hears Wickeds furious shouts.
"Dang I think I got her four times."

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/12 01:37 By LadySafire.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hope got a pie to the face and grinned. "Raspberry! My favorite!"

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Coming back in to the war zone gets LadySafire, hope and Evenstar all into her sights fires her crossbow at all three of them with the Mini blackberry pies she made when she was away from the war zone. Before ducking in the trees before anyoen can get her again

Logged Logged
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Evenstar who is hidden in the shadows and foilage is finally lucky as the pie misses her and hits a tree. Worried she hurries off to find a new hidding spot keeping an eye out for pies and people.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Follows Evenstar silently, getting ready to squash a pie in the back her head, as she goes to squash it, evenstar turns around and gets it in the face.

Logged Logged
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Evenstar's eye's narrow wiping pie out of her face, she uses her pie cannon to shower Karlinda with pie from top to bottom. With a parting pie to the Karlinda's face Evenstar gets out of there fast making sure she isn't followed as she finds a new hiding place.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
As Evenstar turns around, I slip out of the shadows and she runs face first into a thick French Silk pie right in the face. Chuckling evilly, I slip back into the shadows and move along to a safe place.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hearing Danyealle she turns around and fires her pie cross bow at Danyealle, who was just about to disappear in the trees.

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Tentacles fly from his form, each appendage being utilized to fling chicken pot pie at every single player on the messy pie filling covered battle field. Each crusty chicken filled pie makes homage to every one of their faces. Cackling, he erects[COUGH] a pie repelling barrier, and levitates into the air out of reach.

Logged Logged

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope sighed. "Well, at least it's homemade rather than store-bought chicken-pot-pie," she commented to herself. She then went to find that pie launcher, swearing revenge on Naraku and Karlinda... and whoever else got her while she was asleep.

Logged Logged

-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
The Phishy crouched above the frey, watching from a safe distance upon the ledge of a cliff. She hefted a Strawberry Rhubarb pie in her right hand, testing it's weight. Taking a bite out of the crust to "pull the pin" so to speak, she took aim and threw it at a target below. A whistle and boom later, the pie exploded in pink glory. When the cloud of juice and crust bits settled down, ItsyBitsySpider stood in the center of the blastzone and dripping in strawberry/rhubarb. Licking the juice from her fingers, Phishbon3s looked to the sky and in a wistful smile, she declares "It is a good day to pie."

*rimshot*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope, pie launcher in hand, grinned up at Phishy. She cackled evilly and fired at her, smacking her three times; one in the face, one in the stomach and one on the hand (when Phishy raised it to block). "Nice line, by the way," she said, then cackled again and disappeared into the mists.

Logged Logged

-

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
LadySafire ducks in a for moment and sees Nareaku hovering above the ground,qui ckly bespelling a blueberry pie lauches from her pie wand and cheer happily when it splats on his chest.
Running away cackling she triggers her trebuchet to launch its rhubarb pies into the surrounding forest. Hearing shouts and curses from the surrounding foilage she slips away to hide.

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Curses. Guess the pie repelling barrier backfired! Shakes his fist at the one who managed to get through his defenses. Red eyes narrow, a grimace forming on his face. He wipes the pie remains from his chest and proceeds to pout. Chintap... That pout is replaced with an evil grin as he speeds towards Safire, a warm squishy cherry pie in hand that he uses to slam into the back of her head as he does a fly by. Hides in a tree nao.

Logged Logged

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope is walking calmly through the forest, launcher in hand, listening to the birds chirping (people shouting), the water giggling (people cursing) and watching chipmonks frolick. She spots a couple people who are hiding in the trees and grins sweetly. She fires at Safire and Naraku, then cackles like the mad woman she is and makes a run for it.

Logged Logged

-

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
Kirai, pie-throwing deprived, manages to summon a coupld of her enslaved chipmunks to bring in more pies. She grabs one of the pies on the top of the heaping pile smiling as she notices that it is a muddy worm pie, and spots Itsy making a run for it away from Lady S and Naraku. She quickly sets her trap. Sha places the pie on the ground at just the right distance, as Itsy comes running by her, kirai trips her and makes her land face-first in the muddy worm pie.

(NOTE: a muddy worm pie is a chocolate pudding pie with gummy worms)

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Itsy spit out the chocolate and gummy in her mouth and scowled. "Not the same," she muttered before darting after Kirai and bombarding her with cherry and strawberry pies. She cackled and went in search of REAL worms to stick in her apple pie.

Logged Logged

-

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Kirai wrote:
Kirai, pie-throwing deprived, manages to summon a coupld of her enslaved chipmunks to bring in more pies. She grabs one of the pies on the top of the heaping pile smiling as she notices that it is a muddy worm pie, and spots Itsy making a run for it away from Lady S and Naraku. She quickly sets her trap. Sha places the pie on the ground at just the right distance, as Itsy comes running by her, kirai trips her and makes her land face-first in the muddy worm pie.

(NOTE: a muddy worm pie is a chocolate pudding pie with gummy worms)

[Now you make me want to make dirt pie! Dx And I just got Oreo's, too! I'll post a bit later. Just got back from a bike ride to get Oreo cookies, and I'm trying to refill my bronchitis infected lungs with air again.]

Logged Logged

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
[Awww. Poor Naraku. Hope you're able to breathe soon. XD *goes back to being bored*]

Logged Logged

-

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Sees the remains of a battle, with pie everywhere. She throws a Pie at Hope, when hope turns around she points to Naraku "He Did It".

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
"Ha! I'm not an idiot!" Hope replied, snorting. She threw her wormy apple pie and hit Kerlinda in the face.

Logged Logged

-

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Grins before throwing a another pie at hope. She Carefully takes a few step to make her escape.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Vanishes, suspiciously.

The only sound in the surrounding pie-filled area is a suspicious laugh.

"Kukuku..."

Logged Logged

-

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
wonders into the pie war quickly throws a pie granade at Naraku......

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Watches Phoenix throw the pie grenade at Naraku, Before Firing the cross bow, the pie hits in directly on the back of head. "Woot good shot" she talks to herself.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.