Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
(my reply for Tsuki Ai went to the previous page for some reason >.>)

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Tsuki Ai climbs from the rubble as a zombie that quickly locates Azuka Ahara. She hides behind a large rock and calmly sticks her leg out. Azuka trips and the rock flies out of her hands...and Ai quickly scoops it up and takes off on her pet phoenix...MINE!

Logged Logged

MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
Drowns Tsuki's phoenix under a constant fall of ice cold water. As Tsuki is buried in it's pile of ashes, MissKatt takes the rock and runs.

KittKatt's Rock.

Logged Logged
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Using her mokomo Kitana snatches the rock from MissKatt. Creating a miasma cloud from the poison in her claws... As MissKatt collapses unconscious from the fumes Kitana uses her inu youkai speed to run to the top of a nearby mountain.

"My pretty rock..." The Inu Kijo-hime's rock.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/26 14:43 By Kitana.

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
(is out this round. Why does everyone knock me unconscious D: haha XD)

Logged Logged
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Tackles the Inu Kijo-hime from behind. While sitting on the pretty dogs unconscious form she grabs the rock and places a top hat and a carrot before giggling XD

"My apologies, Princess." Runz and hides ^_^

Logged Logged

Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Following stealthly behind Azuka, Ai finds her hiding place quick and releases knockout gas, which causes her to fall into a deep sleep. Ai, wearing a gas mask, steps through the gas, picks up the rock and takes off to a nearby ocean where she hides in a whale's mouth...

It's my rock and I'll hug it and love it and squeeze it and pet it and call it George.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/26 16:21 By Tsuki Ai.

pasteymunky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Kills the whale, takes the rock and leaves Ai crying in my dust >_< LOL Attaching the rock onto and arrow I shoot it towards and falling star.
"AHA! Find my rock now!!"

Logged Logged
Christine
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
While Pasteymunkey is prematurely celebrating the liberation of the rock, Christine is out in her backyard in sunny Australia watering her plants. A thudding sound behind her makes her turn and see a large shiny rock land KERR-WHUMP!! in the grass.

As she heads toward it she recognizes it as the famous Dokuga rock (also known as 'George' by Tsuki Ai). Ahha! This is an interesting turn of events indeed. Christine hastens over to collect the prize and she picks it up and admires its sparkly depths. She hugs it close to her and looks around furtively, to make sure no spying eyes are watching.

Christine sits down under the shady eucalyptus tree in her garden and ponders the solutions open to her regarding the keeping of the rock. As she eats the last of her strawberry, mango and passionfruit covered pavlova ( a light airy confection of meringue, cream and summer fruits to die for and extremely popular here in Australia) a solution comes to her.

Plucking a leathery gum leaf from above her she folds it into a whistle and applies it to her lips. Sucking in a goodly supply of air she releases it and a shrill, piercing noise is emitted. Christine waits a moment for the result.

Skippy, her trusty pet kangaroo comes bounding around the corner and heads straight over to her for an nice, long ear scratch. Christine looks into the mild brown eyes of her furry companion and says, "Now listen up Skippy! We need to hide the rock from those that would unlawfully deprive us of our glittering prize. Open up the hiding place Skip and you know what to do next." Skippy looks at her with intelligent chocolate brown eyes and makes her characteristic 'Tsk, Tsk" sound that all kangaroos make. She sees what is needed immediately, clever girl!

Skippy holds open the large furry pouch on her belly and takes out her joey (baby kangaroo) and waits as Christine places the rock way down the bottom of the pouch. She puts her baby back in and has a wiggle to settle the extra load. Joey is pouting. This is not his idea of comfort and his mummy stuffs in a handful of grass as well to protect his tender tail. Much happier now, he dives in to hide completely and investigates this strange companion he has so unexpectedly acquired. Maybe a game of "kick the strange thingy" is in order?

Skippy heads over to the shadiest corner of the yard and settles down to eat grass and ruminate. Joey is nowhere to be seen and the extra bulge of the rock is hardly noticeable, hidden nicely as it is by his little wriggles and squirms.

Christine sits down for a lemonade and another slice of pavlova and leans back smiling as she thinks to her self,they will never find it now. MY ROCK!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/27 21:03 By pinkbeadgirl.
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
While mama Kanga is sleeping, Azuka creeps up and pets the baby Joey who is resltess and sleepless due to the extra baggage of the rock. The baby Joey sees her and before the baby can cause an alarm, Azuka smiles and offers a carrot. The baby blinks at her and then takes the carrot. Azuka spends the rest of the night with the baby Roo, feeding him carrots and cooing adoringly at him until he falls asleep. Glancing over at the sleeping girl under the tree, Azuka slips her hand in the Kanga's pouch. Roo shifts and whimpers slightly as he gets more comfortable from the removal of the rock.

With a fond pet to Mama Kanga and a kiss to baby Roo, Azuka turns and leaves a top hat on the sleeping girls head and places a carrot in her lap before making off into the night with me precious rock! BAHAHA!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/28 14:19 By Azuka.

Jade-ed Fang
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Jade-ed appears suddenly, tripping Azuka with a simple wire tied tightly. Jade-ed then knocks Azuka unconscious with a hammer. "Good night Azuka-San. No hard feelings, this is My rock" With that, Jade-ed took off with the rock into her secret room.

Logged Logged

I\'m Master InuPaPa Tamer, I tame with my RED TEDDY WHIP!
I Claim Inupapa\'s daiyoukai armour!!!
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Mangageek23 rides down on her robot unicorn into Jade-ed's secert room, grabs the rock and flys off.

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Cass
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
cass uses a mario style vine to get to mangageek23 grabs rock and plummets to earth

Logged Logged
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
digz up rock, puts it in a pouch and trots away *tail wag* ^_^

MINEZ!!

Logged Logged

Lover of Blue
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
While attempting to "play" Robin hood Azuka Ahara's pouch is pick pocketed. Upon discovery that this pouch contains the coveted rock Blue takes the rock and hides it amongst other rocks for safe keeping.

Logged Logged
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
After meticulasly going through each and every accursed rock dianne finally finds "George"
and places it in the middle of a battle arena where all the other dokugans will have to duke it out 'hunger games' style if they want to get it. dianne sits back and enjoys the show.

Logged Logged

Sazukemono
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Smiling sneakily, Sazukemono assumes her fox form and slips through the crowds around the tournament sign-up table. Having successfully infiltrated all other security around the Colosseum, Sazukemono bounds into the center of the arena and pauses to be impressed with the large turnout.

"Hehehe, doesn't matter, it's mine now!" She cackles and steals the rock.

Clasping it tightly between her jaws, Sazukemono quickly ducks into the shadows around the sides of the arena to admire the mayhem of her smooth "rock theft".

Logged Logged

Kind of attached to my -Pup- status ^_^ makes me feel like a member of the pack :3
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Before Sazukemono can escape Azuka-chan bites her tail and drags her into shadowz ^_^ *BONK* I trotz back into the arena before anyone can notice and putz the rock back. Running, Azuka sitz down beside Dianne as the announcer begins the first fight!! WOOT! Haha

Logged Logged

Cherry
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
During a really intense moment Cherry sets off a huge explosion that blasts Dianne and Azuka Chan clear to the other side of the world (Team Rock-it blasting off!) Then she kneels down and accepts the rock from her trained groundhog, who had infiltrated the arena during the aftermath of the explosion. Thanking him with a sack of high end pistachios, she walks off into the sunset and ponders a big thought. Who needs to kill someone off when you can comically do away with them AND get the rock?

Come and try to get it! I know you want it!

My rock!

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
'Yes, I do want it!' After a long time of height therapy, Smittee came down to Cherry hanging from a rope upside down. Taking it from her hangs, she signaled for the helicopter to fly up and then pull her up. She grinned, never thinking she would see her precious rock again. And now, it was in her hands.

"Oh, my beautiful rock. It's mine once more!"

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Red
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Waiting for Smittee Helicopter to land Red waits with her paintball gun. As Smittee exits she shots him with a round of paint-balls. Smittee crunches in pain as Red runs and grasp the rock from him. She run off screaming "My Rock Oh how I love you!"

Logged Logged

I claim Byakuya paper crane in the claim game.
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Just as the red is about to pocket the rock Azuka comes flying in, Kamikaze style and power-bombs the area. as the dust clears, I happily skip away from the twitching Red with my rock safely in my hands once again.
"Sorry Red." -wink-

Logged Logged

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 34
Kirai waits in the branches of a tree as Azuka skips up to her perfectly laid and totally unnoticable trap. AS Azuka steps on the covered pit and falls down the beautiful rock goes flying. Kirai grabs her rope from the tree and lets out a Tarzan yell as she swings to capture the rock and hide in the hollow of a tree nearby. MY ROCK!!

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.