Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
Phaedairu
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years ago Karma: 1
Fragments of a Shattered Moon by Eternal fire1

I'm not sure if it was exactly the first one, but I know it was one of the first. ^^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years ago Karma: 8
You know, I don't even remember the title of the first Kagome and Sesshomaru fanfiction that I read. However, I do remember which one roped me into staying in the fandom - that would be Ashley-sama's "Desire" **Blushes** yes, I was shamelessly looking for...you know what I mean. And most of you, don't deny you haven't done that before.

And then, however, the fic that got me REALLY into the fandom was "Peace Treaty" by pirate queen, and then of course I read her other fic "Dancing with Scissors." Needless to say, by this point I was hopelessly and permanently stuck in this fandom.

Logged Logged

Christie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I had completely forgotten about To Wash It All Away by Crystal Echos.
Wow! That was a great one too!

I'd say, Tales From The House Of The Moon by Resmiranda was also a big turning point for me getting hooked on Sess/Kag.

I don't think there was one "hook" for me, but, several great ones.
Unfortunately, some I have long since forgotten I have read, I am sure.
Thousands, I'd say have left my mind a bit of a blur, but, there were some fantastic Sess/Kag fics, years ago that wet my appetite.

And several that still keep me going.

Logged Logged

Madness is an indication of sanity.
tearsofacrescent
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
For me, it was Even Angels Fall by MoonliteCrescndo and I can't find it on dokuga, but it's on fanfiction.net
It's got some lemon to it and it's sort of alternate Universe. Sesshoumaru is Kagome's body guard and after Inuyasha is murdered, who she was dating, it takes a while for romance to kick start between them. But when it does, it's additcion!

It's in my fanfiction favorites, I meant to highlight the story only, but I messed up. Sorry.

www.fanfiction.net/u/870592/tearsofacrescent

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
If you're looking for "Even Angels Fall," you can find it on the 'Spark archive here:

(Rated MA)
http://dokuga.com/spark/story/101/1

ENJOY!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/23 04:14 By ladybattousai. Reason: Rating

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

tearsofacrescent
Pup
graphgraph
Thanks so much! I didn't know it was anywhere but on fanfiction.net. Cool. XD

Logged Logged
Halothane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
ForgetMeNot by Youkai Yume was it for me. I think I dabbled in this pairing before, but that fanfic really made me adore this couple and i became obsessed hooked.

Logged Logged
SSI-Invasion
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
This is absolutely the first time I asked myself this question and I think, after I punched myself a couple of times and sorted my memory as best as I could, that I finally found the answer:

Kagome by Teensie-sama

She is the brightest writer I have ever met and I will forever adore her. She is the sole reason for why I write Sessh/Kag fics, though, if she would start to read my work I don't think she would be so pleased >.<

Meh, no matter how bad it is, I still love to write and she is the inspiration I need!

next in line would be:

*drum role* Aubrey Simone!!!

Yes, Yes, Aubrey is my love, my light, my...wow. I just fell in love with both her style and her ideas without thinking twice.

You guys should really read both Teensie-sama's work and Aubrey-sensei's XD
These two would blow you away!!!

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: Story Rate M, No YIMs

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/16 04:23 By MoxyMikki.

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
My first foray into fanfiction was a total accident. I was googling Sesshomaru when an option for Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction came up. And I was like 'WTF?! Kagome and Sesshomaru, as in together? ..... Fanfiction??.... what the hell is that..... lets check it out', So I checked it out, found out what it is and read a story about Kagome and Sessh getting together. The first true piece of fanfiction I've ever read was also the story that totally got me into SesshKag and it was the trilogy from Aura Depths, first part being Spring Fever

Also, after the trilogy, There was an oneshot that cemented it all for me. It was Foot in the Door by Mira-Jade

I've never looked back since

~lily

Logged Logged

AmberEyes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I looked around a lot in sess/kag but this one made me LOVE it! The story was never finished though...it still made me laugh quite a bit!

www.fanfiction.net/s/2790405/1/bGaean_b_bMiko_b

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 95
My daughter got me started on Kakashi/Sakura fanfic! The first one I read was Double Edged by nimblnymph. I read everything Kakashi/Sakura that I could find. I liked them so much that I decided to search for fanfics from my other favorite animes. So I looked up Inuyasha and noticed the amount of Kagome/Sesshoumaru fics and decided to try one. The first one I found was Fuyu no Shimekiri by Kanna37! That was all it took and now I am hopelessly hooked. I started reading them on fanfic.net and then followed a link on someones profile to this site! I feel like some sort of cyber stalker because I was able to locate many of my favorite authors here!

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
QuietMari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
The first story I ever read of Sess/Kag and got me hooked on them was Fetch By Kanna37
Love that Fic! Funny and I still reread it sometimes.

Logged Logged

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll boggle your brain with my insanity. Of course I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m out of my mind! Its dark and scary in there!!

Ejunkie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Oh man, the first fic that got me interested in Sess/Kag would be Spell, by paws-bells. She is one of my favourite authors on fanfiction.net, although I'm not sure if she has an account here. And then I got hooked by others I read, first on ff.net, then here. ;u;

What got me into fanfiction however, was Found by Fallacy, dragging me away from fancy-hyped up fiction that more often than not was pumped full of wrongly used adjectives found on thesaurus.com. These got me into writing, for fun more than the chore it had grown into on the forums I frequented. Alternative pairings have been my crack for years, and SessKag felt like a natural progression.

@insomniac_amy

Double edged! x'D

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: "Found" is rated M. No YIMs

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/16 17:37 By MoxyMikki.

entropy9
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I rarely post, but this is an awesome topic. I don't remember my first fic at all! I was addicted to the show and I wanted to know what was next so I was looking for spoilers. I found what may have been fan fiction.net. Google wasn't even around...wow. Anyway it was a fic where kagome ended up with kouga and I though it wad a spoiler, then it got mature (lol)! I was a kinda perverted teen, so I was hooked (ok I was just curious) . Ever since then I've been hooked, especially to alt pairings. The earliest sk fic I can think of MAY have been by Walter, but I don't really remember.

Logged Logged
Ejunkie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
(Oh gosh, thanks for fixing that. >m<)

Logged Logged

Bellona
Pup
graphgraph
www.fanfiction.net/s/4624868/1/Laying_Amongst_Dokatsu

Laying Amongst Dokatsu, a classic by Nostawen Allesiel. It was never finished, to my knowledge.

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Story Rated M, no YIMs please

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/20 13:44 By MoxyMikki.
Calypso
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Ka 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Hm... My first S/K fanfic would be MissTeak's Chibimaru and Gang.

Logged Logged

Join the Around the World Challenge! You can find it in the forums ^^

I claimed the Sesshoumaru STRUT in the claim game!
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
me too! i love remiranda's stories! i still keep that bookmarked on my pc!

Logged Logged
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Mine would have been Kanna37's 'In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life.' The bits of (sometimes overly) dramatic anguish drew me since I'm a sucker for those. Warning: Rated MA

'Tears of the Fallen' by ShadowsWeaver1 is possibly the other one. No words can properly describe these 2 ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Second Link Rated, R.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/05 14:27 By MoxyMikki.

Sapphyre
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
The one that got me hooked was definitely "Embracing Chaos" by ChaoticReverie. It was so different and dark from everything else that I had read! I honestly didn't find the Sess/Kag pairing very appealing until I finally chose to give this one a chance. Then I read nearly everything in her collection... Then I found Dokuga! I creeped on people for a good long while before finally making an account! bahaha

This story IS rated M! No little ears/eyes/paws! Hands OFF the mouse! =]

www.fanfiction.net/s/3242737/1/Embracing_Chaos

She is currently giving this story a major facelift, and I can't wait to read it again. Another awesome story by ChaoticReverie is "Sangria." She JUST finished it!

Logged Logged
Tika
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
For me, it was "Vying for Dominance" by ShadowsWeaver1.
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6918/1
Rating: NC-17, chapters: 41, complete.

Logged Logged
Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
Well actually, I first discovered fanfiction back in 2002, and my first fanfic was for Sailor Moon (don't hate, I STILL think she rocks! lol) and Dragon Ball Z (Vegeta rules). Then Inuyasha started playing on Cartoon Network, and I started reading that.

I was actually in the middle of writing an Inu/Kags story when I started reading something I had thought was Inu/Kag but then realized it was Sessh/Kag (this was before ffnet had those helpful little character select on the site) and from then on I was hooked.

Lol If you ever read my story on ffnet "My Sixth Sense" (rated R) then you'd definitely be able to notice when I started worshiping the shrine of Sesshoumaru x Kagome fanfiction, because it becomes so obvious towards the end lol. I actually had to force myself to continue writing it because I didn't like I/K anymore.

My favorite Sessh/Kags fanfic, hands down, is Temporal Sequence by Chaos-and-Serenity

The story is rated M, though, so no YIMs ^_^

Logged Logged
AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
Hmm, the first SessXKag was probably "If your not the one" by Koga's Angel. It got me so hooked so fast. I remember i used to read InuKag but never really felt content with the pairing, then i stumbled upon this story, and the rest is history!

Logged Logged

Kitsune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
1. Tales From The House Of The Moon by Resmiranda
2. Unspoiled by Forthright

After those two I was hooked. I fall asleep reading most books but will be up for hours reading fanfics, lol.

Logged Logged

MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
LIke many others, "Tales From the House of Moon" :3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.