Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
That's a really good question.

The first fanfiction I ever read was actually a Sess/Kag. I can't remember the name but I printed it out because I liked it so much and I still have it some where. I was twelve when I originally read it and now I'm 19. I didn't get completely hooked on reading other ones until I tried to find it online again because I lost a page and that is when I found Fanfiction.net about two years ago.

Anyway the story was the usual Kagome decides to leave Inuyasha because of Kikyo and runs into Sesshoumaru who manages to turn her into a black inu demon using the jewel, but it was really well writen.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I had to think for a few minutes to try and remember. I first started reading Inuyasha Fanfiction in '03, it was an Inu/Kag that was unfortunately abandoned.
But I think the first Sess/Kag fic I ever read was by SunsetMiko but I can't remember which one, lol. I know "She Who the Prophecy Foretold" was the one that got me really into Sess/Kag fanfic's.

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
The first fic about Sesshomaru and Kagome was The Broken Miko by Rosie B. I am happy to say she is still gracing us with wonderful stories.

Logged Logged

Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
The first Sess/Kag story I ever read was "She Who the Prophesy Fortold" by sunsetmiko. It still is one of my favorites.That story is what changed me from and Inu/Kag fan to a Sess/Kag fan.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
LeiTung
Pup
graphgraph
My first was Cast of the Stone by Rymsie. She never finished it... but I fell in love with the thought of how much effort it took to make the pairing flow naturally.

Logged Logged

\"I despise a world which does not feel that music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.\"

-- Ludwig von Beethoven
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Mine was "The Flower Girl" by Kanna37. It was really long, but I loved it and stayed up all night on a school night to finish it. It was the first IC SessKag I found, and still one of my favorites.

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Ka 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Mine was "Tales From the House of the Moon" by Resmiranda. Since then I've been hooked.....

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
LeiTung
Pup
graphgraph
Hehehe it seems like reading HotM is a right of passage for SessKag shippers

Logged Logged

\"I despise a world which does not feel that music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.\"

-- Ludwig von Beethoven
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Not to buck the trend, but my first Sess/Kag that I vividly remember, even before I found A Single Spark, was "Unworthy One," by the incomparable Vyncent. That lady got me totally hooked on the pairing and I haven't looked back!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Ka 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
Not to buck the trend, but my first Sess/Kag that I vividly remember, even before I found A Single Spark, was "Unworthy One," by the incomparable Vyncent. That lady got me totally hooked on the pairing and I haven't looked back!

~~Wiccan~~

Yes! I love Vyncent work as well. Her and Resmiranda both got me hooked.

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
NA
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/11/01 10:32 By NA1.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
The first Sessh/Kag fics I read we're Second Chance and ForgetMeNot (yes, no spaces. By YokaiYume.) Check them out if you haven't already. Ever since then I've been hooked. XD

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
My very first one was many years ago. I never had read a fic, wasn't my thing. But I found that one by chance and became curious. It was very well written, and in Portuguese, my first language.

Later, I found some Sesshoumaru/Rin fics. I read about four or five... Some of them were good, but something about the pairing never really caught my attention. Guess I see their relation as father/daughter and nothing more. After that, I gave up Sesshoumaru fanfic for a long time.

And many many many years later, some months ago, I was in FF.net reading a nice Labyrinth fic... and found out the author also had wrote a Sesshoumaru/Kagome fic. I read it, it was ok, but not marvelous. And then the seed was planted, and I started looking for more. And I read some nice, some not so nice, some good, some inexcusably lame and some really great stuff, like "Once and Future Taiyoukai", "Tales from the House of the Moon" and so many others.

But the one who really me hooked was "Seven Feudal Fairy Tales". The story was so inventive and wonderfully written, caught me and I couldn't stop reading for days, until reaching the end. That was it. I was addicted. I was in love. And it was all ladybattousai's fault.

"Seven Feudal Fairy Tales" is, until present day, the one that got me hooked and my favorite one. It's perfect, even though ***spoiler***Sess/Kag don't really end up together. ***spoiler***

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/06 04:14 By Allyonora.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -666
Allyonora wrote:
My very first one was many years ago. I never had read a fic, wasn't my thing. But I found that one by chance and became curious. It was very well written, and in Portuguese, my first language.

Later, I found some Sesshoumaru/Rin fics. I read about four or five... Some of them were good, but something about the pairing never really caught my attention. Guess I see their relation as father/daughter and nothing more. After that, I gave up Sesshoumaru fanfic for a long time.

And many many many years later, some months ago, I was in FF.net reading a nice Labyrinth fic... and found out the author also had wrote a Sesshoumaru/Kagome fic. I read it, it was ok, but not marvelous. And then the seed was planted, and I started looking for more. And I read some nice, some not so nice, some good, some inexcusably lame and some really great stuff, like "Once and Future Taiyoukai", "Tales from the House of the Moon" and so many others.

But the one who really me hooked was "Seven Feudal Fairy Tales". The story was so inventive and wonderfully written, caught me and I couldn't stop reading for days, until reaching the end. That was it. I was addicted. I was in love. And it was all ladybattousai's fault.

"Seven Feudal Fairy Tales" is, until present day, the one that got me hooked and my favorite one. It's perfect, even though ***spoiler***Sess/Kag don't really end up together. ***spoiler***

It's an evil story just for that spoiler *maniacal laughter*

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
gen'ei honsho
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
Miss Teak's Love After Loss

I don't think my eyes were ever dry after each chapter I read--whether it was funny or sad.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
My first I stumbled across by accident. I was looking for Any kind Inuyasha fanfiction and a Single Spark popped up. I looked through it and got curious, and low and behold Unworthy One by Vyncent had been on the recently updated list at the top. I clicked it and I have been hooked ever since!! Best success search ever!!

Logged Logged

BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
I can't quite remember how what fanfic sucked me into the awesome fandom of Sess/Kag, but I've loved every minute of it. All I remember is accidentally stumbling across A Single Spark and it just escalated from there. I'm really bad at remembering names and details of things sometimes so that's probably why I can't remember as specific fic that got me hooked. All my old favorites from A Single Spark are on my super old PC that has ancient dial-up so I can't even check.

Logged Logged

TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh MAN!

So many good ones.. now i wanna go back and read HoTM.

I started reading Inu/Kag at first.. even wrote a couple...

but then ..

I came across An Itch To Scratch by iloveprettysilverhair

i was addicted.

and intrigued.
I started searching for more..

Darknessby Rhiannonofthemoon was another favorite of mine from back then.

i also enjoyed Isshi no Ichimu by Lady Kaiba, and pretty much anything that SunsetMiko of ours wrote... Like..
The Syndrome and Kinky Boots..

it was these authors that i found singlespark from.. and i read so many others there.. including HoTM.. which will always be one of my favorites. and for those of us there when the spark became archive only... we were showed the way here, to our new home at Dokuga !!

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
While my very first favorite fanfiction was an Inu/Kag "Memories of You" by KMoatan (still going, albeit slowly), when I caught the first chapter of Angelic Memories "Safety in Deadly Arms", I was hooked. No more Inu/Kag for me!

Logged Logged
Langus
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
I'm surprised no one else has posted this one up yet (if you did, and I missed it, I apologize).

My first foray into S/K fiction was reading ShadowsWeaver1's beautiful work Tears of the Fallen.

I couldn't put it down. I invite you all to read it, especially if you enjoy Action/Adventure quest type fics.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/29 20:49 By Langus.

[img] http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/031/4/4/441a265f509fa2446485eec83c5450ec.jpg [/img]
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 15
I don't really remember the story name though it was a three part story with one outtake, where Kagome and Sesshoumaru were dreaming of strangers then they realized that they were dreaming of each other,and it just gets better after that.
One scence I remember is Kagome returning to Inuyasha's camp one night and steals his swords, and then races off when Inu realizes and he gives chase trying to kill her.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Namida
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I began to read Kag/Sess fanfiction after i would spend days at one of my dear friends houses, and we would both read stories on asinglespark, she was reading one of SunsetMiko's fic's not that i can remember which one, after that i was hooked. that was maybe about 6 give or take a few years ago, it was my 8th grade year i started reading them, i'm now in my first year of collage after taking a year off >.<

Logged Logged

fikesgirl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
The Unexpected Allies trilogy by Striking Falcon was my first and still is my favorite.

Logged Logged
md06783
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
AmyFushigiYugi and Resmiranda's fics are the best of the best.
Any idea where we can get a copy of AmyFushigiYugi's S/K fics?
I really have a craving for it..

Logged Logged
Rurouni Jasmine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Violation of Honor - Rinseternalsoul
I'm sad that she no longer writes fanfiction. Her stories were awesome!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.