Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
Houjin Shikaku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I'll have to say the first one I remember reading was pastelstar's "New Developments" on ff.net, but then she didn't update for awhile and went searching for others luckly! I found Pegasusrider's "Heart Hacking". One of the most hilarious stories ever. I printed it out and would bring it with me on long trips.

Another was Belonging to you. I tried looking for it but it's not at ff.net anymore.

And the one that finalized my sentence to Sess/Kag was "To Be Worthy" by videokilledtheradiostar

www.fanfiction.net/s/3730237/1/To_Be_bWorthy_b Mature no YIMs I have been waiting nearly three years for her to update and still hope she does

Logged Logged

I claimed the Soul Piper\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Pipe in the Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
oh. oh my god.... uhm...

I do believe my first one was A Cross of Blades by Striking Falcon, I remember being in highschool (this was seven years ago) and complaining to my best friend that "IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE LAST UPDATE. OMG. skfl;djasdf"... yeah. I was on a huge final fantasy kick then, and yeah. Omg...

Then it went on to, Second Chance, also by Striking Falcon. Then Tales from the House of the Moon, and finally The Once and Future Taiyoukai.

...and now I'm anxiously awaiting Raindop updates. /stares at Yokaiyume.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/28 03:12 By Puritysan.

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 62
Mine would be:

Cultural Differences by MLMonty:
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1627/1
Rating:MA

The Twelfth Concubine by Aubrey Simone
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5178/1
Rating:MA

Both of these stories are rated MA so no YIMS.

Logged Logged
raindancer13
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I wish I knew the name of the fic. I don't even remember where I found it. But it wasn't until I read it that I started looking for more Sess/Kag fics. I just instantly fell in love with idea of Sess and Kags getting together. It's so unlikely and so seemingly forbidden that it was inthralling! Hence my discovery and membership of Dokuga.

Logged Logged
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
Hm... I have to say, my first was SessxKag anything was Raindrops by YoukaiYume.

My first fan-fic was a SessxRin and my first Sess/Kag was probably Kagome's Guide to 'Rehabilitation Retreats' by KalGal. As you can tell I'm farely new to Fanfiction, at least SessxKag

Logged Logged

Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Tales from the House of the Moon just like everybody else. Also another story that I don't remember the name of where Sess and Kag get buried underground, and I think Kag was trapped from the waist and had to dig her way out with a spoon or something? I think it also involved demonic bats somehow? Haha, it was a long time ago, but I remember loving it soo much. I'd really love to find it again if anyone knows what fic it is?

Logged Logged
shintochick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
The first fanfic I read that truly hooked me was Means to an End by Aiwendil Amaurea. I read it sometime in 2004. I remember I had just discovered fan fiction and was amazed not only that other people thought Kagome and Sesshomaru belonged together but that there were such amazing people writing about them. Soon after I discovered the works of Sunset Miko, Elegant Paws, Kanna37 and OnyxIvyStone who to this day I consider the best authors out there. I still re-read their stories religiously.

Logged Logged
Kryhs Vee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
It was an OLD fanfiction on FF.net called Sunset's Shrink and I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE and I cannot find it again!

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 46
The first fic that got me hooked was "Unspoiled" by forthright. I loved most of her work!

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
YAY! Unspoiled is great, I read it earlier today, for the seventh time. Forthy is just amazing.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 46
Yeah, I think I've read it five times already haha. She has an amazing style in protraying the characters and a talent for OCs.

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
I liked the oneshot she did... "I found a reason", it was good. Rated MA though.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Wasn't that written by The Hatter Theory? Also, one of my personal faves.

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Stella wrote:
Wasn't that written by The Hatter Theory? Also, one of my personal faves.

Oh, it might have been... I get them mixed up sometimes... I'll have to check. It's a favorite. Oh well, I'm just going to say you were right.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Just thinking of it, there're just too many great fics out there. I'm glad this is a first fic thread, not a favorite one. I honestly wouldn't know which to pick...

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
My first fiction... wow... that's hard to remember. I don't really remember. I know it was on AFF, and it was a Sess/Kag. That's how I found FF, and finally Dokuga. Oh that's right it was Unworthy One, or something like that.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
BlackInuPup
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Sunset love was what first got me into fan fic. My mother worked really hard on the story and just watching her right it really got me into it. I started watching all the episodes to see who this mighty drool worthy Sesshomaru was.

Here is the link to the story if you havn't read it. It is worth the time to stop and read. But I might be byassed because my mom wrote it DX.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated MA, no minors please!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/30 23:13 By MoxyMikki.

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
BlackInuPup wrote:
Sunset love was what first got me into fan fic. My mother worked really hard on the story and just watching her right it really got me into it. I started watching all the episodes to see who this mighty drool worthy Sesshomaru was.

Here is the link to the story if you havn't read it. It is worth the time to stop and read. But I might be byassed because my mom wrote it DX.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

That's really nice, sharing something like this with your mom. The closest I have come with my family, is my dad mock fighting with his brother about a stupid heirloom, while me and my mom just shook our heads at their stubborness lol.

Logged Logged

Farein
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
I remember reading a Story called Gaean Miko or something along those lines by a name of EyesofDlareme.. I think I spelled it right. It was just the right kind of humor and the author stayed true to the characters.

Logged Logged

Say whaaaaaa?!
BlackInuPup
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Men tend to do that really don't they? Mock fight or fight over some silly little thing. I remember when my two brothers fought over the baby fork when they were younger rofl. I am takling around the age of 16 btw. XD

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
BlackInuPup wrote:
Men tend to do that really don't they? Mock fight or fight over some silly little thing. I remember when my two brothers fought over the baby fork when they were younger rofl. I am takling around the age of 16 btw. XD
I take offense to that, I'm a guy with two older bothers and we never got into mock fights. We either started yelling at each other, or got into real fist fights. (That was a long time ago though.) Not to mention that my youngest brother is seventeen years older then me.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
BlackInuPup
Whelp
graphgraph
Knight of Disorder wrote:
BlackInuPup wrote:
I take offense to that, I'm a guy with two older bothers and we never got into mock fights. We either started yelling at each other, or got into real fist fights. (That was a long time ago though.) Not to mention that my youngest brother is seventeen years older then me.

I said mock fight or fight. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Its just something I seemed to notice with a lot of guys I know. My friends will fight over who the hottest woman in the world is at times. Very entertaining for me ....:3

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
BlackInuPup wrote:
Knight of Disorder wrote:
BlackInuPup wrote:

I said mock fight or fight. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Its just something I seemed to notice with a lot of guys I know. My friends will fight over who the hottest woman in the world is at times. Very entertaining for me ....:3

So long as you know. We never fought over who was the hottest girl though... I've never really seen that. It's more of a...

Me: wow, she's hot.
Him: Yeah, what about that one? *Points at other woman.*
Me: Her too.
Him: I know right.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
SorrowfulKikyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Mine was "Kanashimi no Hate ni End of Sorrow" by Tamysan. An old fic that dates back to 2002. I remember reading the first few chapters and I was hooked.

www.fanfiction.net/s/554905/1/Kanashimi-no-Hate-ni-End-of-Sorrow

Its rated M so not ment for minors

Logged Logged
HelloCandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 11 Years ago Karma: 0
I believe it was "Claiming my Tenshi" on Fanfiction.net

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.