Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha anime to be continued!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Inuyasha anime to be continued!
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Darn, I can't wait until next Saturday for the next episode!!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Just finished watching the first episode with subtitles. It was AWESOME!!!

I don't have a source readily handy, but I'm interested in knowing how many chapters were covered in that episode.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
okay so here's the Manga/ Anime break down of what they covered, and i find its a bit shocking:

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT READ THE MANGA

the Original Inuyasha Anime ends at Ep 167 with this moment, from chapter 355 Page 17,[**that link will take you off site, new site, ONEMANGA, may contain curse words, younger readers may not want to click] at this moment we all know is where the anime, the bad guys get away, and inu's left with the pitiful humans and his own inadequacies, whatever...

What we missed: Kikyo ties to shoot Naraku's heart, Kanna jumps off cliff with it...The new Anime, Inuyasha: The Final Act, Ep 1 actually starts with Chapter 357, page 2 [***again all links from here out out blah blah blah... what i said up there ^^] Oddly enough we skipped most of this chapter in the anime, its about a medicine guy thats a snake? it may come up later, but its an already used RT plot line with Miro giving Sango beads of protection, a la like he did with the Coyote demoness that sucked the men's youth away... but i really hope we get to see it b/c inu bitses the guy on the head: NOMNOMNOM though i think it was Byakuya...o.0

then the new anime picks back up with the mountain dog which is chapter 359 page 4 the anime and manga differ a bit here, and we missed out on a flashback so far, for Sango/Kohaku slayer village, it might pop up later... there's a bit of a anmie vs manga on all the happenings with sango/kohaku and the kid with the eye snake thing @.@ yeah okay they skipped a whole drama moment for brother sister there, and then went back ...silly RT...

chapter 361, brings us back to the middle of the anime ep 1, okay so chapter 363 was a complete wash for the anime.. he turned human in the manga, inu, and thats how they find out about Mouyoumaru... RT completely mucked that one up...and how they got that last shard...okay 364 - 5 seems to be the Sess fight with Mouyoumaru, thats gunna be in Episode 2? @_@

then chapter 367 page 16 goes back to ep 1, where they talk about where the baby and naraku's heart are... we missed Kagura almost getting Nom'd by Mouyoumaru to re-build his body....Hakudoushi's face getting Nom'd by WINDTUNNEL!!!...chapter 370 O_O and thats the end.

SO to answer your over all question, we went from chapter 355 to 370 for the most part, but we also touched on ...wait...no... we're still going.....
372, 373, we basically skip over Kagura's death really...

we're still going in fact @_@ ...okay well the end of episode one officially is chapter 375, page 5

okay so we spanned 20 chapters in one episode.... skipping some minor stuff and adding in some random stuff as well as jumping over some big stuff... SILLY RT!!

if we keep this up, at this rate, we'll be at chapter 558 in about @_@ 9 episodes
maybe one or 2 seasons depending one what they plan on doing. Remember Ayame is a none-manga character and they may or may not try to resolve that. as well RT's not exactly known for sticking to THE plot, or A plot for that matter, and she's a Queen of plot holes. CHEERS Inuyasha!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/04 05:56 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm not exactly sure myself. It's been a while since I read it. Starks at Freelance-Manga.com posted a rant today about how fast things were going. He said that they crammed 12 chapters in the first episode.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
Time on my hands wrote:
I'm not exactly sure myself. It's been a while since I read it. Starks at Freelance-Manga.com posted a rant today about how fast things were going. He said that they crammed 12 chapters in the first episode.***20 chapters

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Kagura's death is too important to just be breezed over...it significantly alters Sesshomaru's attitude

Logged Logged

Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 13
From the previews I think Kagura's death will be next week along with Sesshomaru's big fight. I thought I saw a clip where she was with Sess, they were in a field, and she was disolving away, and he looked surprised (kinda, surprised for him anyway).

Logged Logged

When all else fails...read the directions.
Kai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
O.o I just watched it myself. Honestly, it reminds me a bit of the new fma anime where when they first start, they stuff a lot of chapters in the first few eps to get things moving faster. Though if you think about it, an inuyasha chapter isn't very long. About 14 to 15 pages long. So its to be expected that their going to put a lot in one ep.

Logged Logged

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
I hope to god that they are not going to skip over the chapters around 500 where Sess and Kag work together to save Inuyasha...

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
They skipped the part of Sesshomaru's mother didn't they because she appeared way back when in chapter 466, right? Crapajacks! I like Sesshomaru's mother! TT.TT

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/04 16:38 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
They skipped the part of Sesshomaru's mother didn't they because she appeared way back when in chapter 466, right? Crapajacks! I like Sesshomaru's mother! TT.TT

No no no. We are in the upper 300's, not the upper 400's. We still have a little ways to go before meeting Sesshmom.

EDIT:

Here are the two little storyline arcs I'm hoping that they will animate. The first resolves around Kagome/Inuyasha's relationship, the second around Shippou's final character development (for the most part). MANGA SPIOLERS!!!

Chp 474 - Kaou
Chp 473 - Tears of Blood
Chp 474 - Wounded Heart

And

Chp 505 - Kitsune Inn
Chp 506 - Examinee #77

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/04 17:58 By JoshuaK.

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I think I have a strange fascination with seeing Sesshomaru lose control of his cool, calm and collected exterior. Which is why I hope they will include Shishinki and the revelation about Tenseiga (not going to elaborate cause it's a spoiler).

Also, I found some screencaps for those who wish to see/ or use them: Here

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/04 21:57 By AmEva.

gen'ei honsho
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
In case no one realized it, the 2nd episode is out and it is subbed. Hope yall find this address useful.

www.shonensunday.com/anime/index.php?sid=10&ep=2

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
I just finished watching the second episode on hulu.com.

We really need an active crying emoticon, but I guess this'll have to do.

The saddest Inuyasha episode I've seen yet by far. The only thing that comes even remotly close to this in sadness would be the Inuyasha crying episode, and it's still leagues away in sadness.

But, on the bright side, I get one of my wishes for the new anime. Next episode we have the Fox Academy, aaaannnddd, we may get to see Sesshmom.

Logged Logged

hikari hime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
-wipes her nose after the saddest Inuyasha episode ever released-

Sessmom? Already? Isn't it a little early? Tenseiga isn't "awaken" yet (I'm trying not to spoil here... lol), and Sesshomaru is not exactly a primary character... (don't throw rotten tomatoes, it's only the truth, even if I can't get enough of him just like ya'll)

They're going too fast... if you haven't read the manga, I'm not even sure you can understand any of it.

Logged Logged

\"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.\"
A. Einstein
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
IY Final Act Episode 3

The latest episode in case anyone wants/or forgot to watch it. It's also on Hulu.

Logged Logged

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Heh heh heh. A very good episode this week. I was laughing my butt off during the fox academy part of the episode. Yes, they are definitly skipping all over the place as far as manga chapters though, although they are doing so in a decent fashion.

Things to look forward to on the next episode:

Episode 4: ???

Dragon scaled Tetsuiga, Moryomaru versus Koga, and Byakuya of the Mirage makes his appearance.

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
It is so hyper speeded up. I'm grateful for any InuYasha anime, but man, they're going fast... It's like the Cliff Notes version...

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
IY Final Act Ep. 4: Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga

The latest episode is now on Hulu and ShonenSunday.

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
knifethrower wrote:
It is so hyper speeded up. I'm grateful for any InuYasha anime, but man, they're going fast... It's like the Cliff Notes version...

I agree. Like I said before, 26 eps are not enough. I guess you take what you can get I suppose. But in reality, they need at least 70 eps. I just hope we get to see Sessmom in color. That would be awesome.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/24 21:57 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Episode 5 is out now and available to watch: Click here!

Logged Logged

Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Ok so this is my first time posting on a forum so I have no Karma. Truthfully I didn't know this was even here or that you had the option till a couple days ago.

Last summer I rewatched the entire anime series but noticed it cut off so suddenly that I knew there had to be more so then I continued reading the manga where they left off in the series... I wanted more after that which led me to reading fanfictions.

I am so that they are even attemping to finish the story. I Luckily stumbled onto that information 2 days before it aired so I wasn't left pinning away for two long.

I agree that they are going way to fast for my liking.

The speed they went before was a little slow because they did every little scene the way it happened in the anime but i liked it better that way than going to fast because then it's over to quickly.

They are taking out almost all the scenes when they camp out at night together which makes me miss them alot because that is the time that funny things usually happen. feel like Kagome and Inuyasha aren't even the main characters anymore because they aren't focused on as much.

What I do like though is that Sesshoumaru has managed to get slipped into every episode so far. Even if it's just for a minute it makes me happy.

I haven't watched the fifth episode which is being released tonight on Holloween. I checked to see if its on youtube yet because thst I find is the fastest and easiest way to watch it but there isn't an english sub up yet. I'll have to check tomorrow.

(Wow I'm a talker)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/01 00:24 By Kittylin. Reason: too big an image
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
The 5th episode was hilarious the Great Holy Demon Spirit was funny. For most of the episode he was a body without a skeleton xDD like a floating talking blob lol

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/01 01:39 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Liked the fifth episode.

The sixth episode will see the wrapping up of the Moryomaru storyline arc. From there I think they'll probably start to transition into the final Kikyo storyline arc, with the Meidou arc continuing and finishing sometime around the finishing of the Kikyo arc.

Logged Logged

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.