Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha anime to be continued!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Inuyasha anime to be continued!
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 20
Well, it's done; it is over . While I am happy they finished it, I am also sad that I no longer have a reason to look forward to Mondays...gods I hate that day so much [I always did, you know] . While I did enjoy this it greatly, I do have a few questions about this epi, but I will wait a while before asking them. I don't want to spoil it for those who have not yet watched. Did I interpret the advertisement correctly; are they going to be releasing the last episodes on DVD June 23rd? If they are, I am sooo going to buy them!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 52
If you haven't watched the last episode yet, do not read the rest of this post.

SSSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL was my initial reaction to getting the Inuyasha/Kagome kissing scene. Apart from that, I loved the added segments of Midoriko, the demons, and Narkau finding peace, of Jenenji helping Kaede train Kagome in herbs, and Kouga/Ayame marrying each other. I was also laughing my butt off at the final bit of Kagome/Sesshomaru interaction, it was even better than what I was hoping for.

But, it was a very good episode, and I'll definitly be re-watching this one over and over again for a very long time.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/01 00:36 By ladybattousai. Reason: Mah page is all messed up... Hope this fixes it

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 15
Kagome: Oh, Big Brother! (:-D

Sess: *evil eye* Humph! *haughtily flies onward* 3:-C

Inuyasha: That had a nasty ring to it. D:<

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 66
It was bittersweet. There are no more episodes. I liked the part where Kouga finally settled down with Ayame. They had to include that. What made me laugh was when Kagome called Sesshomaru "Big Brother.' Yeah, he looked annoyed, but I'm sure some small part of him was cool with it, especially when he threatened Jaken's life. All in all, what a nice ending. Can't wait until they come out on DVD. I am buying every single one of them. Woohoo.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 26
Not to be a little Miss Whiney Pants, but I was still a little dissatisfied with this episode. I ADORED the kiss scene, but I was a little disappointed that they showed no hint of Inuyasha and Kagome getting married. I had hoped at the very least they would do like a few flash scenes at the end of the episode that showed their wedding or something like that, but alas it was not to be.

On a more positive note, I did like the extra little stuff they added in. The part when Midoriko finally stopped fighting and the part when Naraku found peace. I thought those added a nice touch. Kinda sad that it's all over now.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 7
i too am sad that's it's now all over. i almost cried several times! and i loved seeing an older Rin and Souta. that made my day.

loved the final scene with Kags & Sess; it's nice to have it animated and not just static pics in the manga sometimes. totally worth every second.

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 8
This just fuels the writing even more. I'm taking off on a fic I've been at for almost five years and this helps me write even MORE. This is AU because when Kagome told the jewel to disappear, it rips her to the present and that's when she ends up a nurse with a very pretty demon as one of her comatose patients Had to go through what I'd already written and fix it so he has two arms and trade Toukijin for Bakusaiga, but that was a really small price to pay for the anime/manga offering MOAR to work with!

I also laughed my ass off at the face Sess made near the end XD

Logged Logged

KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 0
Gosh it ends...T_T...I'm just glad it got animated till the end.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 10
Was adorable as an episode. Was glad they tossed the bit in for Kouga after he fell out of the story more or less. Never enough Sesshy in an episode but it was hilarious when he did show. It was a very cute way to wrap things up...now back to watching crappy Bleach filler

Logged Logged
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 5
The last episode Sesshomaru was hilarious! He looked so annoyed! While I was watching it I was thinking 'People use anger and other emotions to cover up embarrasment, he looked annoyed and embarrased. Why?! Because he's in love with Kagome and didn't like her calling him big brother!! Aha! That is Rumiko Takahashi's hidden message! She's a Sess/Kags fan too...'

Then he threatened Jaken XD

But then I got sad because their is no more InuYasha!! :'(

Logged Logged
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 5
I agree, I am sad about it ending, but I liked how they ended so..
But the only thing that really stinks about the new season is how they cramped all this stuff into one small season...

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Waterunleashed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years ago Karma: 4
So I knew how it was going to end, it was almost straight out of the manga. But was anyone else secretly hoping Sesshomaru would bomb Inuyasha with Jaken and then snatch up Kagome? No? Just me? So in that aspect it was disappointing otherwise I enjoyed it.

Logged Logged
Kazu Hioshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Although I was glad to see the ending animated - who wouldn't - its so sad there won't be any more of it! There's only fanfiction now...

And I'm wandering around anime-less trying to find something to fill the gap.

Logged Logged

Kazu Hioshi claimed the Meido Zangetsuha of Sesshomaru at the Claim Game at Dokuga!

(Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that that sounds weird, but apostrophes turn into giant walls of slashes, and that cannot be permitted XD)

Who was your hero today?
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
I just watched the last couple episodes and it's just beautiful how everything turned out! I cried a couple times. I'm happy it ended so great, it is bittersweet tho

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.