Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
KEdakumi wrote:
"Six o'clock." he repeated, before ending the call. Somehow tapping the touchscreen on his iPhone was not as satisfying as slamming down one of the old fashioned corded phones and for just a flash of a second, he missed the 1980'sAh, no doubt. Slamming down a phone on someone feels so much better, and the headache the other person can get from the loud bang is just an added bonus.

Sometimes I miss the 80's too...

But you got me curious, from wich fic this quote is?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 56
Allyonora wrote:
KEdakumi wrote:
"Six o'clock." he repeated, before ending the call. Somehow tapping the touchscreen on his iPhone was not as satisfying as slamming down one of the old fashioned corded phones and for just a flash of a second, he missed the 1980'sAh, no doubt. Slamming down a phone on someone feels so much better, and the headache the other person can get from the loud bang is just an added bonus.

Sometimes I miss the 80's too...

But you got me curious, from wich fic this quote is?
The wonderful R.M. Avalon's Liar, Liar It's from chapter 1

Logged Logged

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 56
The taiyoukai had merely stopped, his eyes half-lidded in his usual ‘bored with the world and absolutely everything else that does not immediately pertain to my quest for world domination and impeccable personal hygiene’ look. This so discribes our favorite puppy. I had to laugh.
It's from the ever funny An Unconventional Matchmaker

Logged Logged

criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
KEdakumi wrote:
The taiyoukai had merely stopped, his eyes half-lidded in his usual ‘bored with the world and absolutely everything else that does not immediately pertain to my quest for world domination and impeccable personal hygiene’ look. This so discribes our favorite puppy. I had to laugh.
It's from the ever funny An Unconventional Matchmaker

Love it! Off to read the story..

Logged Logged
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Lines In Fanfiction 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
Here's three short extracts from three of my favorites:

"Out of my better judgement, I went to see if she was alright, and she pranced out of the white box and snatched my glasses! Not only could I not see at all, she slipped them on. I wanted to SEE that, damn it! A gorgeous girl wearing my glasses? Damn the Gods. I believe a deal with Satan for better eyesight is needed."
from Aki's Cybernetic Mishap.

"Touga grabbed a chair (he had no idea where it had come from it was just there in the middle of the hallway) and deftly flipped it around before sitting on it, backwards, legs spread casually as if talking to an old pal. He couldn't wipe the grin from his face as he asked excitedly, "Who's the girl?" Sesshoumaru could very nearly see the old dog's tail wagging to and fro happily and he was sure he could almost read thought bubbles around his sire's head that read, Grand puppies, grand puppies! Oh yay! And GRAND PUPPIES!"
from Flogging Filching Plagiarists by MontiK.

When they reached the door to his room, she opened it, thanked him for a lovely evening and shut it in his face. He stood outside his bedroom, the one he had been living in for most of a thousand years, and counted backwards from fifty, in Russian.
Slowly opening the door, he saw that Kagome was sitting on the edge of the bed, a blush prevalent on her cheeks. "I didn't mean to shut you out of your own room. I forgot until I saw the bed."
He walked over and sat beside her. "I am not going to eat you. Yes, it made me mad, but I am over it."
"You were out there for a long time."
"My Russian is rusty."

from Moving Forward by twiknham. This one's on ff.net.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Lines In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
Okay so it's not a quote from either of our two favorite people, but I couldn't help LOLing when I read it! White Liar by Creature of Shadow.

~~

"Now Kagome, don't be rash."

"Miroku?" Kagome asked startled out of her angry stupor. "Have you been listening this whole time?"

"Well, I…"

"Miroku, I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat, your gonna need to shove a toothbrush up your ass to clean them!" Sango screamed.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Lines In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
This "linens" are so hilarious! Here's one from a story that I absolutely love but hasn't been updated in a long time and I fear it may never.

Its from Gaean Miko by EyeOfDlareme on FF.net. In this scene Sesshoumaru has just stolen Kagome's motorcycle in a prank war. lol...

The bike began to slowly roll forward, and using his superior youkai abilities, he was able to make corrections in his balance and sense the right amount of throttle to use. He made it to the road, accelerated, up-shifted, and went on his way.

15 minutes later: This wasn't so hard…

30 minutes later: I must be a natural…

45 minutes later: This is almost as good as flying. I think I'll hit full throttle and see what happens…WOAH!

Before an hour had passed, Sesshoumaru was flying along the highway at about 140 mph, slowing only to lean through curves, reveling in how far he could angle the bike towards the ground. His hands felt like they were molded onto the grips, and the vibrations of the engine were like music to his ears when they would go up and down in pitch with the rpm's.

A couple of times, well, several actually, he would have wiped out had it not been for his reflexes and ability to just pick up the bike and hover in the air, but considering it was his first time on a bike, he was doing amazingly well.

Something akin to a boyish grin that had not graced his features in centuries stole across his face as he thought, "I've got to get one of these!"

3 am Monday morning.

Back at Mad Hog's the boar and his friends were still talking about what had happened and making sure that he had imparted all the necessary information. If Sesshoumaru wrecked that bike then either he or Hando would surely be out for blood.

"Did you remember to tell him how the fuel reserve worked?" a weasel youkai asked.

"Yeah, I told him twice. Though if he runs out of gas he can just carry it to a station like he carried it here," he assured them.

"You got him to promise he wouldn't tell Hando it was you who helped him out right?"

"He swore he would not mention my name."

"Did you tell him what to do in case he accidentally popped a wheelie or pulled a stoppie?"

"Uh huh, and I told him how to right it if he accidentally slides out too."

Finally, a horse youkai with a very long, thick mane spoke up. "Did you remember to warn him to braid his hair?"

The boar's eyes shot open in horror. "Oh no, he'll kill me!"

I can just picture this in my head! Too funny!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
I finally found the fic I was looking for quite some time now. While I was rereading it I happened to read this part of the fic has kinda stick with me for quite a while...

Here's a part of Thunderstorm and Sakura Blossom from Lady Silq Ice:

Almost imperceptibly she moved closer, then stopped uncertain, her eyes searching his face for any clues to his thoughts before moving closer again, her eyes beginning to close as she came closer.

Just then the door opened. Kagome's head snapped up and Sesshomaru looked over his head at the woman standing in the doorway. Mrs. Higurashi looked at them with a look that shifted from shock, to amazement, to amusement, back to shock again, and through a few other phases before the silence was finally broken.

"Have no fear, Higurashi-san. Though a tumble off the bed can sometimes prove to be fatal, this Sesshomaru made sure Kagome-san never touched the floor," Sesshomaru said in a voice that spoke of lordly seriousness, despite the girl currently laying on top of him, straddling his hips with his hair spread out like a silver blanket all around him and that he was looking at Kagome's mother from upside down.

Kagome's head dropped onto the taiyoukai's shoulder, her own shoulders shaking from the intensity of trying to contain her laughter while Mrs. Higurashi was covering her mouth with one hand to try and force the chuckles that threatened to surface back down.

"Well then, Sesshomaru-sama, you have my eternal gratitude that you were there in such a timely fashion to save my daughter from certain doom," her eyes flitted to the bed that was across the room and completely out of range of the two on the floor.

Sesshomaru nodded with a deadly serious look on his beautiful features.

Logged Logged
Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
This because, well, I love InuPapa and little Sesshomaru and Kagome:

(From Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1)

"Kagome couldn't help but to release a slight chuckle at that. "I hate to be the one to tell you, Toga," she told him with light humor, "but you aren't a god."

"Oh?" He turned slightly to her, enough so that she could see his eyebrow raised in challenge. "What makes you so sure?"

With dramatic flare, Kagome rolled her eyes before offering her retort. "Because you aren't perfect. You make mistakes like everyone else."

"Name one mistake that I have made."

It was quite the challenge being that she couldn't really bring up any of the events of his death and pretty much all of the legends about him were likely flawed, and more than that, Kagome had only spent a short time with the man; however, the answer came to her in a sudden rush of demonic energy when she pulled closer to the barrier blocking the entrance of the cavern. She smirked. "Oh, Toga," she called sweetly. "Where is Sesshomaru?"

Toga drew his brows together in slight confusion as he shifted his eyes to look at the smirking girl. "I left him chasing a mouse at the base of the mountain....Why?"

Kagome snickered. "Oh, no reason," she responded with a slight waving of her hand. "But, you know, you should really keep a better watch on your children. It wouldn't look very good on a god if his son was to get eaten by a massive, three-headed, harpy queen when his father was only a hundred yards away having a nice little chat with an old friend."

Toga blinked, then paled. "Well...shit."

And this one, because it's just by far one of the sweetest lines I've ever seen Sesshomaru utter, and because this Fic is just fabulous.

(From Frivolous Sentimentalities by Tally Mark)

"What I mean is, I get the flowers," she explained, "but…why the mirror?"

Sesshoumaru gave her a long unreadable look, and then he finally said, "Chocolate."

This went completely over her head.

"Chocolate?" she echoed.

To her amazement, a slow flush spread up his neck and darkened his cheeks.

"'Something very sweet,'" he recited, using her own words.

When she still didn't comprehend he made a frustrated sound and grabbed her wrist, lifting it and the mirror up so she was looking into her own blue-gray eyes. "You," he said fiercely. "You…are the sweetest thing I know."

teehee

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
"You keep your receipts in your purse," he stated blandly after running a hand over his eyes at the sight of the growing pile of small squares of white paper.

Kagome paused, looking over her shoulder at the resigned words. "Of course. Where else would I keep them?"

"A folder, in a filing cabinet, preferably with a lock, perchance?" came his sardonic reply.

"Pshaw." She waved a hand dismissively before turning back to her task. "I don't have the room for a filing cabinet. Besides, isn't that going overboard just for some receipts?"

Talking to the back of her head, Sesshoumaru's irritated glare had no affect. "What of your important papers? Birth certificate, banking statements, others of that nature?" Half of him dreaded the answer, while the other half leaned forward in semi-anticipation of her off-the-wall comment.

He was not disappointed.

She didn't even pause in the act of tossing an empty gum wrapper into the discard pile. "Oh, I keep those inthe freezer along with the credit cards."

"The freezer."

From www.fanfiction.net/s/3645509/1/Hallowed_Desire rated M

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
"I do know you're right. The problem is they're right, too. It's true: I am a lousy miko." Kagome sighed, ears drooping. "I'm useless."

And like that all his hard work at vexing her was undone. Again. Now he was the one who was vexed. "You survived me," Sesshoumaru said in clipped syllables, rounding on her. "Is that not enough? Those are excellent credentials for any human." At her surprised pause he pressed on, "Must I kill some mikos for you to show you how easily I can?"

"No, no!" she said quickly, "that ah, that really won't be necessary. I'll take your word for it."

"Good." Sesshoumaru reined in his youki, mollified, thought a bit disappointed that she didn't want any killing done. He would be happy to kill things for her. He wanted to. Plus killing things would be so easy whereas finding helpful things to say was hard.

Kagome had been quiet for several long moments, digesting his words, but now she cautiously spoke up. "Was that an extremely roundabout way of complimenting me?" Her tail gave a small, hopeful wag.

Now Sesshoumaru saw the verbal trap he'd let himself fall into. Curses.

"If it consoles you to think so," he said with a sigh.

Kagome grinned widely, ears fluffed up. "It does."

He was glad.

From Gone to the Dogs by Tally Mark. Almost every single chapter has a great quote.

Logged Logged
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 55
I'm FINALLY reading Dancing With Scissors (thank you SKYisthelimit and Shadow) and I'm trying to pick what line I should put on here.

Then I quickly realized that feat was IMPOSSIBLE!! So, I'm going to say the whole fic is Unforgettable.

It is MA, so steer clear YIMs, but once you turn 18, I recommend this fic as one of your first.

Logged Logged

Ayakashi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
A great "linen" from piratequeen0405's Peace Treaty

Kagome stopped, thoughtful. Realization was painful blow. First she looked stricken. “You watched me?” Then her face grew cold with anger. “YOU WATCHED ME!” She pushed past and stormed out.

“Oh Sessh, what did you do?”

He closed his eyes, wishing his abilities included reversal of time. “I…spied on her last night.”

Gina knew what last night was. “Sesshoumaru,” she scolded, “you bad dog. Doing such a thing, then blabbing about it? Did you learn nothing when we were young?”

He made to go after her, but Gina stopped him. “You’ll want to give her some time to cool down. Then be prepared to grovel.”

“I don’t grovel.”

“You do now.”

Definitely a great fic.

Logged Logged
Jenna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years ago Karma: 3
From Tales From the House of the Moon, and Kagome's concern about Sesshomaru's therapy methods!

"Well, how do I know that you're ever listening to me?"

"You don't."

"See? Paranoid! I shouldn't have to guess as to whether or not you're paying attention. You should just... you know... do it."

"...I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"No you didn't."

"Ah-hah!"

Logged Logged

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years ago Karma: 56
Another funny 'linen', courtesy of Insanity is Hereditary… by Danyealle-sama
That meant that he had to see them, had to! It was imperative so that he could figure out how to handle the whole situation before Inuyasha ended up involved. Because, sure as bats crapped berries, the whelp would figure out what was going on and tell her and the others, something that would take him centuries to live down.

Just cause I giggle every time I read "...sure as bats crapped berries..." and wondering what Sesshoumaru's expression would be with that thought.

Logged Logged

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years ago Karma: 56
Kai walked over to Sesshoumaru, who was laying dazed underneath the remains of his desk. "Sesshoumaru, what's two times two?"

"Fish." Sesshoumaru said groggily. "Sushi is the fish king's enemy! Must defend the fishy king!"

Kai glared at Kagome who rolled her eyes. "I still say he deserved it!"

Just rereading Crime and Punishment by Serephina of the Kamis and found part truly giggle-worthy.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years ago Karma: 216
She made cat noises, he frowned. He listened closer and realized she was snoring and it sounded like she was purring. He arched one of his eyebrows and smirked. Yep, she was snoring. she turned towards him and threw one leg over his as she tried to get comfortable. "Mmm." She purred as she snuggled up against him. He bit at her mating mark and she snuggled closer. "Not now. Tired." She said in her sleep as his hands slid inside her nightshirt. He nipped at her lips as his hand found her core. He found her nub and flicked at it. "Fine but dont wake me up." She grumbled as she laid on her back snoring a little deeper. Sesshoumaru stared at her bewildered.

There was scratching at their bedroom. Not again, He stared at the door and saw little fingers sliding under the heavy wooden door. Kiyoshi whimpered. Sesshoumaru turned back to Kagome. The pup was not getting in. He was tired of the damn pups crawling into their bed. Every single night. First it was the whinner and then Rin and then Shippou. More scratching followed and then a long whimper. "Mama." Kiyoshi whimpered, that was his new word and since he had learned that is all they ever heard. "Mama."

Kagome pressed her face into Sesshoumaru's shoulder. "Noisy. Make it stop."

He growled and got up strode over to te door opening it. He growled at the pup and Kiyoshi looked up and growled back before crawling to the bed. He climbed his way up and snuggled up against Kagome's side. "No." Sesshoumaru picked him up by the back of his shirt and set him down by their feet. Climbing back into the bed Sesshoumaru pulled Kagome to him and closed his eyes.

*Sniffle* Kami he was going to wake the onna up and then he would have to hear her mouth. *Sniffle and whimper*

"Enough." Sesshoumaru hissed in a low voice

*Whimper* *hiccup* *whimper and sniffle* "Ma...mama...ma" Snatch. Sesshoumaru grabbed him mid whine and set him on the pillow above their heads. With a content sigh Kiyoshi curled up and clossed his eyes. The door creaked open slowly and Rin poked her head in and then slid her body through the small opening and slowly started to shut the door.

"Im aware that the other one is with you." Rin pressed herself up against the door and closed her eyes pretending that she wasnt there. "So tell him to hurry up so I can get to sleep." Rin opened one eye and squinted at him. "Yes, I can see you even if you cant see me now do as I ask." He grumbled. Rin slipped back out the door. He could feel Kagome chuckling beside him. "You find humor in this. We've been invaded by pups. I have a mate that insists on tossing and turning and pups that find every spare inch of bed and take it over. My life used to be simpler."

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4174/1
Out of the Ashes by Lynn
Sesshoumaru gives Kagome back her life when she is killed. With everyone else gone, the well is closed, and the only one she has is InuYasha's son and his brother what will the miko do?
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance, Tragedy
Updated: 04-15-11 - Created: 07-30-10 Chapters: 39

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years ago Karma: 6
I remember this one little snippet from Sidhe's Through The Mirror. It had to be one of my favourite peices in the entire thing.

“You aren’t Sesshomaru.”

His sudden smile was just a bit wicked, faintly curved fangs glinting teasingly, and Kagome’s brain short-circuited just before her lungs shut down, preventing a whimper from escaping.

She’d always wondered what it would feel like to be ‘struck dumb' and now she knew.

Oh, Dear God, he had dimples.

The male watched, intrigued, as the little human went dewy-eyed as she looked up at him. Delicate fingers gently skimmed over the indentations and he restrained himself from laughing, not wanting to startle her.

‘Imply that you’d not be opposed to her because of her species, something that should have shocked her, and she ignores it in favor of dimples.’

He’d have to remember that about her.…

Kagome suddenly snapped back to herself and hastily withdrew her hands.

She was stroking the demon lord! Notgoodnotgoodnotgood…Bad hands!

He was still smiling.

It's amaising, and i can visualise myself sitting on my hands going 'bad hands bad hands'

LoL!!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 13 Years ago Karma: 216
From a GB fic:

Jaken jumped and nearly fell off Ah-Un at the sound of his master's voice. Kagome was actually fairly worried about the kappa as he seemed to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. His brain was hard-wired against openly disrespecting Sesshomaru so he couldn't treat her the way he treated humans normally but he seemed to get even more nervous when she smiled at him reassuringly.

"Why the hell does everyone freak out when you smile?" She asked Sesshomaru, who was seated on Ah-Un in front of her.

"Because the things that make Sesshomaru-sama smile are bad for my health!" Jaken responded, huddling in front of Rin.

"Ah, maybe he just needs a new hobby." Kagome sighed and ran a hand through her hair, her long, heavy, silky, silver hair. "Mmm… Has he tried embroidery?"

Sesshomaru shot her a glare.

"Needles!" Jaken shuddered.

"Uh… how about dancing?"

"Kicking!" Jaken rubbed at phantom bruises on his head.

"Gardening?"

"The only things Sesshomaru-sama plants are dead bodies and I have to do the digging!"

Kagome gave up.

Unexpected Perspective by Azure
An unusual injury inflicted by an extraordinary weapon leaves Sesshomaru and Kagome with a strange predicament. Now Kagome has to learn how to act like a proper taiyoukai and Sessshomaru has to learn how to be a miko!
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 04-17-11 - Created: 04-15-11 Chapters: 4

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 55
My poor clock! She'd always hated the thing, but now that it was dead, she felt an irrational surge of sympathy for it. Along with a very rational surge of ire for the dog.

Twisting another spring loose, Sesshoumaru reveled internally at the satisfying twang it made. After the infernal racket had gone on for an hour and forty-five minutes, something had to die, and it was going to be the clock or Kagome.

Sesshoumaru felt he had been quite merciful.

~~~
Canis Familiaris on ff.net. Tally Mark is awesome! I needed to share this.

ADDED FOR AWESOMENESS

"Priestess," he said, in the severe, frosted voice she was most familiar with, and for one hopeful moment she thought maybe he'd sobered up. "You are not wearing the skirt."

She blinked rapidly. "What?"

"We cannot possibly do battle with you dressed like this," he said gravely.

"What?"

"You are supposed to be wearing that funny little skirt." He held his claws half an inch apart. "The little one."

~~~~

I will forever have the image of Sess squinting one golden eye, looking through his almost pinched claws, mocking her skirt in hidden appreciation. "The little one." I'm still laughing.

Drowning Sorrows by Tally Mark

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/27 22:12 By cakeiton.

T.H.o.a.W.M.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Ah, this is from nine to ten years ago, and on FanFiction(dot)net. [strike]Unfortunately, I don't know if it's even on Dokuga. This is a bit lengthy, sad to say.

The Trade by Oniko

"And it's all Inu Yasha's fault." She griped to no one in particular. She noticed that she had been staring at golden eyes in the darkness for several long moments. "Speak of the devil."

Opening the window she stuck her head and shoulders out into the cool night air.

"Inu Yasha, I told." She trailed off as she came face to face with Sesshoumaru. "You're not Inu Yasha."

He smiled at her, a crooked half-smile that caused some small voice in that back of her head to start babbling like the girls at school. Damn, but he's cute. "I should hope not."

"I don't suppose you could come back later if I told you that I can't come out and play right now?"

"I beg you pardon?" Sesshoumaru looked at her in confusion.

"You're going to kidnap me and trade me to Inu Yasha for the tetsusaiga."

He smiled at her again, setting of another round of internal babbling Shut UP! "Very good, you are much more perceptive then my useless excuse for a brother."

She ducked back inside her room and watched Sesshoumaru climb in after her.

"Look, can I get a few things together?" You, girl, are warped; worrying about studying at a time like this. She told herself.

He looked around her room before turning to face her directly. "You're taking this surprisingly well."

She shrugged. "I'm just too tired right now to scream, anyways, nobody's home."

Logged Logged
zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
Oh come now! Everyone knows that the most unforgettable linens in fanfiction are the ones that get dirtiest.

(I couldn't help myself! Running away now~!)

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Miroku was quiet for a moment as he considered everything that Shippo had said. Obviously, Sesshomaru had caught him in a compromising situation with Rin. He should have considered this outcome sooner and berated himself for failing to take precautions. "Sango and I noticed that Rin and Shippo had grown quite close, but it never occurred to us that he was feeling...amorous towards her."

Kagome gave a sad, half-hearted chuckle. "I didn't either, Miroku. When do you suppose he grew up? Somehow, I missed it."

Miroku sighed deeply and settled down to wait for the villagers. "Children grow up very fast. One minute they are playing with childish toys and the next they are kissing taiyoukai's daughters."

This whole scene I was going RUN SHIPPO RUN!!!!! That poor little guy. I just cracked up when Roku said this though.

Violation of Honor by Rinseternalsoul

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
"Sesshoumaru, I promised I would go to Souta's birthday party," she said, moving past him to head back to the old well. They were far away in another area of the forest, doing a cursory check on his land's borders.

But he was not in the mood to argue. It was completely unnecessary and undignified. He didn't want to let her go. He wanted her with him. He doubted they'd ever talked about any kind of party to begin with. He would not give her words an answer, because they didn't need one.

'Humph,' he seemed to say, giving a slight sniff and not meeting her gaze

"That's tonight," she pointed out, moving away from him. "I told you about this a week ago."

'Indifferent stare,' he projected, maintaining a studiously bored countenance.

"I have to go now so I can help mom set everything up!" she said, beginning to get annoyed. "We can't go off killing things on the border of your lands today, I have to get going."

A Narrowing of eyes and piercing glance were her only reply.

"You promised you would take me and Rin over to the well," she said, moving to poke him in the chest. "You said you'd fly us there so we'd make it before noon!"

Turned nose, avoided glance, studied air of nonchalance.

"What is your problem?" she asked, throwing her hands up in frustration. "You know full well we already had plans for the next couple of days. You just forgot and now you're trying to make me feel like it's my fault, or like I'm keeping you from doing your duty!"

Raised eyebrow, pointed glare.

"Oh, come on! We're always killing demons! We killed demons last weekend; we'll kill demons again next weekend. The demons know the routine by now already! They'll probably start slaughtering themselves without us, just out of habit!"

Snort of derision and crossing of arms. Even if she did have a very small point.

"Arrgh!" she shouted, finally giving full vent to her frustration. "I hate it when you won't even argue, just standing there like a ticked off brick wall! I refuse to argue with a statue!"

Small smirk of victory.

"Oh, fine then," she said in a warning tone. "If you can't tell me what you want and discuss things like a grown up, I'm going to ignore you and do what I want anyway."

Sly look to see what was going to happen. He would not give in so easily.

From Mirrored Future by Amazonian21
Complete SessKag: Kagome finds a mirror that gives possible scenarios from the future. She decides to look a bit closer. Is she ready for what she'll find?
Rating: PG-13 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 08-19-06 - Chapters: 13 - Reviews 12 - Words 62,677

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Unforgettable Linens In Fanfiction 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
Sesshomaru had found her nearly dead. He gathered her into his arms, frowning deeply as he yelled for the healers. "Kagome... Love, what happened?" He asked as he tried to rouse her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she whimpered. "Hitomi... Attacked me and took the jewel... Sesshomaru, I feel so weak."

He could smell her mortality and it worried him far more than he would ever allow her to know. Her wounds should have been healing but weren't and her hair... Those treasured ebony tresses were beginning to fade into grey. "Hold on, Love. I will go and bring it back to you." He whispered and then left Kagome to the care of the healers and the protection of his mother.

He raced in the direction of her scent. She was easy enough to follow. She was young and weak and inexperienced no matter how clever or manipulative she might also be. When she was in view, he sped up and tackled her, forcing her lithe form to the ground. He pinned her with one hand by her throat and took the Shikon no Tama with his other, holding it tightly as it throbbed with his beloved's waning life. "You will die." He snarled, tightening his grip at her throat.

"She isn't worthy of you! I could be your mate! She can't even give you a child! Sesshomaru, great Taiyouakai, we could take back Japan together! Please..."

"Enough." He didn't have time to parlay with her. Kagome's life was ebbing away and she was infinitely more important. He surged his acid through his palm and severed the kitsune's head from her shoulders in a burst of acrid, burning flesh. He didn't stay even long enough to watch her disintegrate.

He raced back to Kagome's side, finding her slowly fading from her youth to become a grey crone. His heart panged and he moved beside her, pressing the jewel to her chest, between her breasts. The jewel did not react. He snarled and ignored the eyes that were on him. He leaned and pressed his brow to hers, whispering huskily against her lips. "Bring her back, Midoriko, or I swear I will destroy this jewel if only so I may rend your soul. She is mine. She has always been mine and always will be. I will set this world on fire if you let her leave me."

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6543/1
Heart of my Soul by OnyxIvyStone
Sometimes when you win, you lose.
Rating: R - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 06-23-07 - Chapters: 5 - Reviews 7 - Words 16,542

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.