Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need help looking for the title of this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need help looking for the title of this fic
Jackie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need help looking for the title of this fic 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
I`m looking for a story where Sesshomaru begs Kagome to help Rin. Kagome goes to check on Rin and finds out that she is already dead. Sesshomaru`s inner demon takes control, not being able to handle Rin`s death. Kagome then has to find a way to revert Sesshomaru back to his normal self in one week. Those are the only details I can remember.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need help looking for the title of this fic 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Could you be looking for a demons lords cry

www.fanfiction.net/s/4255350/1/A-Demon-Lord-s-Cry

His howls haunted his castle and with nothing to do, his subjects call upon Kagome to subdue their lord. Rin has died and her death causes Sesshoumaru to loose himself to his beast. While subduing the Western Lord, Kagome inadvertently binds herself to the taiyoukai, making herself Lady of the West, and suffers all the perks and downsides of being human royalty in a demonic court.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!! Dokuga link is here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/09 21:22 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!

Jackie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need help looking for the title of this fic 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Thank you but I`m sorry that is not the fic. I read the fic a few days ago on Spark and I still cant find it anywhere.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need help looking for the title of this fic 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 62
I know what fic you're looking for, but I can't recall the name of it. >_< It is an old one. I'll see if I can find it.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need help looking for the title of this fic 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 62
Is this the fic you're thinking of? I am doubting it now, but I'll wait for your input.

A Self Called Nowhere by Noacat
Rated: NC-17 (NO YIMS!)

Minor Edits to ch. 14. Six years after leaving the feudal era, Kagome contemplates her choices. She looks to the stars for answers and finding nothing, looks inward.

dokuga.com/spark/story/2455/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/10 06:37 By silentsoliloquy82.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.