Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT
Terri-tots
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Obviously it wasn't sperm.

It was vampire sparkles that impregnated her.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
which btw, DANY I TOTALLY GET IT NOW! (for those of you that don't know, Dany is violently against vampy smut b/c vampies are NOT ALIVE. One of the running comments in the movie was about how cold vampies are. That being said, imagine, cold dead vampie smut...)

Someone FINALLY gets it!

I am dying here, r0o! *uploads you several new plushies to help you get over the trauma*
*snickersnortgiggle*

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Terri-tots wrote:
Obviously it wasn't sperm. It was vampire sparkles that impregnated her.Puts a WHOLE new meaning for "twinkle in his eye" x=

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Oh my gosh!
You know, I read the books and watched the movies, and for a while, I was one of those Twihards.
Then I discovered Inuyasha.
After watching the most amazing show EVER and falling in love with Sessh/Kag, the most amazing pairing EVER, I realized how stupid and disgusting Twilight was.
The romance factor was what got me.
It was so unrealistic, and so annoying, and so... so...
Gah!
I can't even find a word for it.
Now I only like Twilight because I can use the Twilight universe as a great place to showcase the Sesshomaru/Kagome pairing.
They look so great there.
It's fun for me to think about.
I wish I was you R0o, because you knew immediately that Twilight was terrible.
I spent months of my life fawning over that ridiculous story.
I feel like crying just thinking about it.

Logged Logged
SorrowfulKikyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Has anyone seen the spoof of Twilight called Breaking Wind? It went straight to video, and I rented it at redbox. The movie makes fun of Twilight part 1,2,3. The spoof movie is stupid, but hey, its supposed to be. Its pretty funny through.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Himura Asami wrote:
I wish I was you R0o, because you knew immediately that Twilight was terrible No need to beat yourself up! I'm actually USUALLY against all scary obsessive b0ok types. While i LOVE Harry Potter Now, when it was being printed i was so very against it, I figured anything that had a cult following of 12 year olds couldn't be good. Now i plunnie for it! There's no harm in finding something you like.

I just happen to like more traditional Vampy stuff. I also have issues with illogical things. Like zombie movies that give no reason for zombies, not scary in the least, zombie movies that give you a viable reason for it, WTF give me my teddy bear to cuddle! Twilight, just isn't a very logical book series, and the characters are all very obsessive and not very realistic.

I'm pretty sure if someone could take the characters, and give it all a nice big re-write it could have come out SO much better! I'm sure there's even a fanfic out there that puts them all to shame using the authors own characters against her original work.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
One day, I'm going to write one of those fanfictions.
With Kagome and Sesshomaru making an appearance, of course.

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
I really have had a good laugh reading this thread.

As a lover of the original Dracula (Bram Stoker version), I admit to being extremely embarrassed at having bought into the Meyer stories.

My high school daughter got me hooked on the books. Granted, they are truly... hmm, how should I say this... for reading when you've got nothing better to do, and don't be looking for deep subject matter there type of books. I read them, enjoyed picking at them with my daughter - all four of them. We do have our favorite of the four and when we saw that a movie was being made, I cringed. There have been only a handful of books that turned into decent movies (Lord of the Rings, Silence of the Lambs just to name two that come to mind).

As we uncovered who was playing whom, both of us just rolled our eyes and said gave the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it wont be too awful.

Oh. We were soooooo wrong on so many levels.

Who the (blank) wrote the screenplay? And why does Edward (Pattinson) look like he's constipated through the ENTIRE movie? What did they do to Meyer's book? Is she INSANE for letting this atrocity happen?

We walked out at the end of the movie laughing. Needless to say there were many mother/daughters out there that gave us dirty looks.

The sad thing is is that we made it a goal to see each and every one to see if there was any improvement, only to be severely disappointed each time. Again, we laughed until we cried.

My husband thought we were nuts. I have to agree with him. Those movies are banned from entering this home, though, we can't ban it every time FX decides to torture us.

So sad. So terribly sad.

Logged Logged
RogueMudblood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
r0o - I ran across this again tonight, and thought you might enjoy:

Logged Logged

Staunchly anti-plagiarism
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TT3TT 10 Years ago Karma: 216
omfg how did i miss this last post? this is great!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.