Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
the origin of the SN.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: the origin of the SN.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
Ughhh! I was in middle school and a total freakin' nerd and weeboo. All things Japanese were awesome to me and I was heavily into anime. So my friends and I were all the same and we made Japanese nicknames. I went by "Yuki" because I had never seen snow and I loved the thought of it. At the time I was also majorly into Fruit's Basket.

So began Yuki.

I then discovered fanfiction and Kagome was my all time favorite female character so I then adapted that name. So I became "Kagome Yuki". But then I started watching DN-Angel and Daisuke was adorbz and I lovered his name so I was like, "Oh SNAP. Kagome Yuki Niwa is my shizz." But I became known under this name so it's too late to change now. I would LOVE to change it but I just can't do it.

It kills meee.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cass
Pup
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Well...my name is Cassandra and my closest friends call me Cass, so its easy for me to remember, the nicknames I've had in the past are often insults hahaha

Logged Logged
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
My first pen name was Even Angels Fall on Fanfiction.net, AdultFanfiction.com, and SingleSpark - as time went on I came and went sometimes forgetting passwords and/or the email address used to create the account. So I created a new one, one that I would be able to use no matter where I went ... At the time I was in adoration with the word Tenchi and thought of my old pen name ... and came up with FallenTenchi

Logged Logged
otterbaby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Mine (aderyncorax) was a character that I had created for an RP that never happened, so i converted her in to a character. With that one, I also wanted something different from my normal otterpixi on DevArt and FF.net.

I've been called Angel for about 6 years now. It was a nickname given to me a former crush. *giggles*

Logged Logged

I claimed Yura\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s comb in the Claim game.
Im the Secretly (Un)Angelic Gm in the Dokuga Marbles Guild
Perhaps though, this will make me stronger
More confident,
Beautiful even.
JanaeGee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I've gone by BueatyInside - I'm not sure how exactly my thought process came to this, but while making it, I was thinking about the fact that I had never watched Beauty and the Beast (of course by now I've seen...coughcoughsomeofitcoughcough

JanaeGee is simply my name lol. My last name starts with a G, and I thought it would look more cool adding two E's at the end. Also, if you look it up somewhere, Janae and Gee mean something funny together, but it's not something appropriate to say in here though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/23 17:28 By JanaeGee.

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
I wanted something that I wasn't likely to find already taken on various sites. I was (am) trying to get back into my drawing and painting and simply found various words for art or artist in Japanese. Put my first initial in front (that's why the first two letters are capitalized) and bang, my name was born.

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
Mine changes, it's Knight of Disorder now... in a year or two I'll think of something else. Depends on what feels right at the moment. In the past... let me think. Mihal Aviri, which was a pen name I used on short stories in high school. Nicoli Amatti, I used back when I was in middle school on the few sites that existed back then that I could actually get on.

Oh, just like my many nicknames there are far to many for me to even try and list. Though for the foreseeable future it isn't likely to change.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
nightmareofcat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
ive been told many times that im a witch with a capitol B, and i call my son my puppy so dog just kinda stuck. wanted to use it in a creative way so what would a nightmare of a cat be? well a dog of course, or a room full of rocking chairs. dog just sounded better and eversince ive been nightmareofcat

Logged Logged

the nightmare will return
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:the origin of the SN. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Mine is kind of boring. I've always had an addiction to Anime and Japanese culture since I was little. I've wanted to move to Japan since like 6 or 7. So I've always thought of what I would want to change my name to. I love the moon. I think it is one of the prettiest things in the world and I'm a very bad night owl. So I looked up names and chose Tsukiko Sayomi (Moon Child of the Night, or at least that's what they said it meant) and chose a smaller variation Tsuki Ai (Moon Love).

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.