Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What's more frightening?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What's more frightening?
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What's more frightening? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
Our house is haunted. A very nice family built it for their mother, exactly how she wanted it, and they sold it without a real estate agent after she died. She loved the house, and her kids told me she died sitting at the kitchen table. Her jacket was still draped over the back of the chair she was sitting in when I looked at the house. Some of her things are still in the house, and I have lived here over ten years. Her kids said she was very sweet and motherly, but would not stand for them doing things that were WRONG. One time, I was doing something WRONG, and there were three REALLY loud, distinct knocks on the wall! I mean LOUD! This house is super well-insulated, and it is always quiet inside, with no unexplained sounds. I felt really guilty... But not scared in the least. However, now when the cat scratches up the wood trim, or the dog eats a hole in the drywall, I get it fixed RIGHT AWAY, because I kind of feel like she is watching, and I know how much she loved the house, and how perfect she kept it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:What's more frightening? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Paranormal, but I currently won't go into details as it is night.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
FrayedWriter
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What's more frightening? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
This is definitely a good thread!

Well, I would rather to face an enraged bear than to face both paranormal and serial killers (watched too many Criminal Minds). But then again, I guess it would depend on paranormal, just like humans, they can be good or bad. (You still gotta stay away from the demon-related stuffs though. They are bad! Bad!)

Well, I only got couple of things I had some odd experiences in.

I recently got a grandfather clock from my dad, as a kind of heirloom from my grandmother (bless her dear soul). It hadn't work in ten years or so, that tick-tock thing had not move since then. Next thing I know, I brought it back home and it just started to tick-tock itself! Without any tweaking of any sort! I guess this means my grandmother is with me. I'm all teary-eyed now I'm thinking of her. Love you, Grandma!

And other things, I don't think I should have any sort of bad spirits in my home, mostly due to the amount of critters I got and that I'm actually deaf. My Chinchillas (my babies!) are in my room, being noisy all night long (and I can't hear them anyway!), Kirby, my dog (I dunno if I should call him my baby too, but lol, I guess he is. Goofball.), and buncha birds. Also Twit the Kit (just an affection nickname, lol, she's a darling) if you count the cat that like to live on my back porch.

But somehow, I'm still able to hear voices when I'm trying to go to bed. Apparently, this is sorta common in my deaf community as well. But still, I would like to know why I'm hearing voices (and I do know that they are voices! They don't even sound like they're mere noises! Brr...) unless this is just my imagination. I had been hearing voices for quite a few years now too...

It would bring some form of peace of my mind if somebody knows an answer to it though. But then again, nobody really got an answer for everything.

Again, this is an awesome thread!

Logged Logged
ChaoticReverie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What's more frightening? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I find both to be equally frightening, and even go hand in hand in most aspects.

Humans beings - each and every one - are born with the potential to be good, or utterly, terrifyingly evil. The horrors that some people are capable of committing I find quite frightening. Mass murders, rapists, serial killing and mutilation. The human mind is a scary thing.

A lot of spirits are just remnants of people, so if a spirit is bad, then I think it's safe to say it's likely they were a bad person to begin with. Certain spirits may act in a way that is frightening, though they were not a bad person in life. Maybe they were betrayed or died horribly, but usually those ones don't try to harm people... just get their message across.

I've had a few experiences with the paranormal, some were good and some were bad. Most weren't scary, just unnerving, knowing that something was there that I couldn't see. However, the couple that were negative terrified me.

There used to be an old school on the outskirts of the city I currently live in, and it was haunted by numerous spirits. I believe the school was for orphaned children, or something like that, but a lot of really horrible things went on there. Kids were reportedly beaten to death.

Anywho, the basement of this building had a really negative, horrible vibe. If you stayed for long enough, you could always hear crying, and there was one room that had really weird temperature variations from day to day. One day you could go in and it would be normal, the next you would check it out and there would be ice all over the walls. Bad things...

As for paranormal activity in the means of 'demonic possession, etc.' I've luckily never been exposed, though I do know people who have been. Hope I never have to experience it.

In the end, though, I'd have to say it's a dead tie. Each is frightening in its own way, but both succeed in terrifying me from time to time.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.