Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When...
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
sugar0o wrote:
You know your addicted to Dokuga When...

You open up a new window or tab to see if anything has updated or there's anything good on main page, and then you realize that you have 3 or 4 other windows or tabs that have the same thing still on them. *this happens a lot for me*

or

When your trying to go to another site you sometimes go to, and you autopilot to Dokuga. *does this too*

Guilty as charged...in fact I'm doing that right now with the whole 3 or....5 windows open...I guess I need to close some of them huh...LoL

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
the minute you turn on your computer, be it your personal computer or the one you use at work (ESPECIALLY), it's the first page you go to, especially if you have it as one of your favorites, you refresh it every five minutes to see if any fics were updated, check to see who's on chat (though you can't go on at work or else you'll get into deep trouble), the forums, check on any new art. you know the usual stuff.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
i have been guilty of ninety percent of these other than my own. i think that it is funny that we are like this.

p.s. you know you are addicted to dokuga when you start refering to yourself in the third person subconciously.

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Tenshi Villiers wrote:
i have been guilty of ninety percent of these other than my own. i think that it is funny that we are like this.

p.s. you know you are addicted to dokuga when you start refering to yourself in the third person subconciously.

GUILTY. You know you are addicted to Dokuga when you are in the middle of a conversation and zone out for five minutes (in the middle of a sentence!!) thinking about the 70 chapter story you finished the night before.

You know you are addicted to Dokuga when the family stops asking about random bursts of laughter.

You know you are addicted to Dokuga when you stay logged in to MSN (but appear offline) only to catch the new story updates.

You know you are addicted to Dokuga when you have nightmares of being chased by evil plunnies.

You know you are addicted to Dokuga when you get antsy, itchy and find it impossible to concentrate if you haven't checked the site for over two hours.

Logged Logged
R.M. Avalon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
You know you're addicted to Dokuga when you're traveling and your computer and your iPad die so you keep writing your fic... on your phone. (True story, by the way.)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/22 23:43 By R.M. Avalon.

Dokugas very own certified fairy princess, granting wishes with my wish-granting tiara since 2010!
Coastin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/06 01:48 By Coastin.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 55
You know you're addicted to Dokuga when...

---Gutter Marble is now a part of your routine vocabulary

---You are well aware of the different excitement levels for DDNs, IDDNs, and GMDDNs

---Opossums love you in the most frustrating ways

---BANNERS.. nuff said

---100 words is always exciting and never enough :]

---90% of the time, an emoticon will answer for you.... XD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/09 23:48 By cakeiton.

Kaiyai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
You know you're addicted to Dokuga when you come home and your fiance automatically get off the computer so you can read your "stories". ^_^

Logged Logged
Brenna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
You know you're addicted to Dokuga when you tell a story about a chat escapade to a family member and you use everyones username and said family member looks at you like you're crazy because of the interesting names you say

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You Know You're Addicted to Dokuga When... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
You know you're addicted to Dokuga when your husband had been willing to do a DDN drabble postnight in your name (and over the phone) because you are no where near a compy and babysitting.

You know you're addicted to Dokuga when your husband refers to spending time on chat as a night with the girls and he encourages it!

You know you're addicted to Dokuga when your hubby can't stop feeding your pic-bunnies and he is infamous on Dokuga! (don't worry girls, he will be on here as a member soon)

You know you're addicted to Dokuga when your hubby knows the members of Dokuga by asking "That's the one who sings with you and helped you with your pic, right?" lol

You know you're addicted to Dokuga when your husband knows who opo is and laughs everytime he sees butterscotch pudding..... and he is your beta. (he betas my stories and doesn't really watch IY, but askes questions when comfused.)

Brenna said: You know you're addicted to Dokuga when you tell a story about a chat escapade to a family member and you use everyones username and said family member looks at you like you're crazy because of the interesting names you say

Partially guilty.... My mom thinks I'm too old and insain to be hanging out on a chat room but she even more worried that there are more people who are like me....

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.