Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Guilty Pleasures
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Guilty Pleasures
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
Reading fanfiction, eating fudge, eating chocolate, writing romantic comedies, and watching and laughing at funny cartoons.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
My guilty pleasure is reading the Laurell K Hamilton series. I have to read both of her series; Anita Blake (the first book is actually called Guilty Pleasures(a vampire strip club)) and Merry Gentry. As soon as a new book comes out I have to get it that day and I do not put it down until I am finished. I have actually lost sleep reading her books. But, after I read them I buy the audio books and listen to them in the car. I just love them!
Another guilty pleasure is of course reading fan fiction, I can't stop. There are more but those are the only one's I'm confessing to right now.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
My new guilty pleasure is watching KDrama..... Actually I've had to stop for awhile because I become more moody and emotional than a teenager in a bad romance.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
insomniac_amy wrote:
My new guilty pleasure is watching KDrama..... Actually I've had to stop for awhile because I become more moody and emotional than a teenager in a bad romance.

LOL, wow. Sounds like me when I'm reading really angsty Fan Fiction.

Chocolate - Dark, Milk, White... all of it. I can't stop the addiction. I've found my latest craving to be the Lindt truffles, though I hate the fact that they melt so easily lately. I refuse to move them from my hiding spot to the refrigerator so I will sacrifice and eat them all melty-like.

Beyond the obvious Fan Fiction guilty pleasure, I've also been reading some Manga that makes me blush to even think of it. Enuff said.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/24 10:55 By aijoinu.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 33
Mine would be manga and fanfiction. And K-pop. Definitely K-pop, though I'm not one of those hardcore fans. I am picky. I also enjoy K-dramas... if only they're not focusing on expected love triangle...

And I really, really love bun or bread or whatever with cream filling! Or cheese! Or something fruity! I like chocolate too, but I prefer cheese. Oh, and since it's near Eid Mubarrak, I know I'm going to eat Nastaar (sp?) wherever they're near.. It is SO DARN ADDICTING, and it's a pity that I could only eat them on this particular occasion here in Indonesia. *drools*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/25 11:58 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: keeping the K rating!
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 33
insomniac_amy wrote:

It's not that bad... until you find yourself shipping them in real life and refuse to see them date someone else. It does happen to some people out there.

Logged Logged
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
Uhm..... Anime, anime forever!!!

My tumblr is full of BL and puppies. If any of you are still watching anime, I highly recommend No Game No Life (brilliant show that's just over your head). Haikyu! is the cutest sport anime ever. My current fav bl couples is kagehina and makoharu.... ring any bells?

As for Kdrama, the last kdrama I watched and truly enjoyed was Master's Sun. Mainstream series like The Heirs..... was such a disappointment (I'm sorry, I regreted watching any mainstream series, like Boy over Flowers, He's beautiful... Just no. No)

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Red
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Listen to the pop music of the early 2000 man I love me some Brit-Brit,

Logged Logged

I claim Byakuya paper crane in the claim game.
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
After a hard day, drinking a glass of wine or two. Writing fanfiction aka naughtiness..um...Listening to my iPod and drowning out everything going on around me... I am a day dreamer, what can I say? lol OH, cannot forget, eating an entire pint of ice cream during certain times...err...yeah.

You can disregard all of the above if you want. lol

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guilty Pleasures 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 33
DN Silence wrote:
Uhm..... Anime, anime forever!!!

My tumblr is full of BL and puppies. If any of you are still watching anime, I highly recommend No Game No Life (brilliant show that's just over your head). Haikyu! is the cutest sport anime ever. My current fav bl couples is kagehina and makoharu.... ring any bells?

As for Kdrama, the last kdrama I watched and truly enjoyed was Master's Sun. Mainstream series like The Heirs..... was such a disappointment (I'm sorry, I regreted watching any mainstream series, like Boy over Flowers, He's beautiful... Just no. No)

The Master's Sun is really amazing. I can't help but wonder why it didn't get any award. I recommend you to watch Man From Another Star. It's really good, and the ending is quite realistic to me, and I love every second of it. Cheon Song Yi (the main female character) is really, really different than any heroine in any Kdrama so far. You'll love her.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.