Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru meets Kagome's modern time friends
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshomaru meets Kagome's modern time friends
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru meets Kagome's modern time friends 5 Years ago Karma: 5
Alright, one of my guilty pleasures is seeing Sesshomaru get all jelly and over protective or just irritated because of Hojo and having Sesshomaru explore Kagome's world with her.

What are some fanfics with this situation?

Please, let me know

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru meets Kagome's modern time friends 5 Years ago Karma: 26
www.deviantart.com/ladynefertari/art/Sesshomaru-and-His-Love-Intro-287951244
I don't know if this fiction is also posted in Dokuga, but if it is, it will receive an MA rating. Lemon situations often appear, so it can be hard to read if you feel aversion to explicit sexual content.

I think this fiction can meet the conditions you are looking for! This fiction contains many sad and dark stories, but it is epic and readable. There is certainly a scene in which our favorite couple goes to the modern era and meets her friend (I don't know if they've met all her friends). In particular, Hojo is still friendly to Kagome, arousing Sesshy's jealousy, but he is facing a bad end! The scene is hilarious and you may sympathize with Hojo if you like him. (Yes, Sesshy disapproves of Hojo, who doesn't accept the fact that Kagome is married, excessively protects her from her disagreeable friend, and makes Hojo make a terrible mistake.) The fiction has more than 70 episodes in total, so I haven't finished reading it yet.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/04/19 19:32 By sesshomarupatrick.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.