Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for information Father of the Moon"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for information Father of the Moon"
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for information Father of the Moon" 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you for your help and information. Even if you couldn't help me. I'm still thankful for the efforts. Hopefully someone will have the information.

The first story I was looking for was called "Father of the Moon" by Beautifuldaisy.

Dose anyone know why its not posted? I'm sorry the story has been taken down. I really liked it and wanted to re-read the story. It makes me really sad that the story has been removed.

Does anyone have a copy of "Father of the Moon"? I would love to read it again, please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for information Father of the Moon 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Shelly wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of "Father of the Moon"? I would love to read it again, please?

We do NOT request or share 'copies' of any stories on the forum. If it was removed, the author had a reason for removing it... it is not up to us to circumvent that. In addition, numerous "me-too" requests tend to clutter the space.

If BeautifulDaisy removed the story (and it appears she did, from everywhere) I'm sure there were personal reasons for doing so. If she wanted us to know, perhaps she would have posted about it, but I've not seen anything to that effect.

Again, please DO NOT request copies of stories that have been removed.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for information Father of the Moon" 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
If you can't find an account for her anywhere, it's probably because she doesn't want to be pestered for her stories. She is not listed on our site either under Dokuga or A Single Spark, nor do I find her on ff.net.

Sorry!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

ashley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for information Father of the Moon" 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
do you or anyone know an email to reach out to that author

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.