Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Reverse Harem
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Reverse Harem
Ren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Reverse Harem 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Danyealle-sama wrote:
I have some threesome/moresome ones on my profile. All MA ONLY!

Speedy Tomato does as well and hers are super MA ONLY! Read the warnings as she's not joking.

Thank you so much for the response! I'm going to head on over and start reading. I did creep a little at your response and was pleasantly surprised to see so many stories! You have saved me from boredom!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Reverse Harem 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Ren wrote:

P.S.
Please don't forget the rating (MA) if applicable in order to keep Wiccan's life easier.

Bless you, m'dear, for your kind consideration!!!
:*
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ren
Pup
graphgraph
Reverse Harem 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello friends!

I've suddenly found myself with quite a lot of free time on my hands. While the unread books in my kindle would probably scoff, I am craving some wonderful Kagome centered fanfictions, primarily of the reverse harem variety.

What are you favorite stories with Kagome being in a relationship with more than one person? All ratings appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you in advance!

P.S.
Please don't forget the rating (MA) if applicable in order to keep Wiccan's life easier.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Reverse Harem 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
I have some threesome/moresome ones on my profile. All MA ONLY!

Speedy Tomato does as well and hers are super MA ONLY! Read the warnings as she's not joking.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Reverse Harem 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Hope you enjoy them!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.