Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any good Crossover fanfic?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any good Crossover fanfic?
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any good Crossover fanfic? 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Been re-watching and reading my favorite anime and mangas. I was wondering if there are any crossover fanfic of Overlord, Gate, Seven deadly sins, Claymore, and maybe Owari no seraph (Seraph of the End).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/29 18:57 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
l'-'jj
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any good Crossover fanfic? 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Try having a look at this.
https://www.fanfiction.net/crossovers/Inuyasha/436/

Basically, it lists all of the Inuyasha crossovers on ff.net.you can look for any cathegory. Sorted by popularity on default, you can change it to alphabetically for easier search if looking for something specific.

Good luck!

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any good Crossover fanfic? 7 Years ago Karma: 5
l'-'jj wrote:
Try having a look at this.
https://www.fanfiction.net/crossovers/Inuyasha/436/

Basically, it lists all of the Inuyasha crossovers on ff.net.you can look for any cathegory. Sorted by popularity on default, you can change it to alphabetically for easier search if looking for something specific.

Good luck!

I tried looking there too, but the stories didn't look very good and there were no fanfic of overlord/Inuyasha. Man, this totally sucks...

I hope that one day I will find a crossover fanfic of Overlord/Inuyasha. If there happens to be one, I hope that Kagome will be elven or mixed one. For class? Well, am not sure what class will be suited for her.

For Clayore, if there is one. It would be cool if Teresa is Kagome (reborn).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/29 19:06 By Inu-demoness.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.