Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Possible Prophecy
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Possible Prophecy
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Possible Prophecy 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
So this was a chapter story, and I think it was complete. I either read it here or on ff.net.

I recall the fight with Naraku near or at the end of the story involved him, Sesshomaru, and Kagome. She got the complete jewel and wished for Naraku to be a full demon so he could be defeated, only she used general wording and didn’t know Inuyasha was in the area so he became a full demon as well.

I think there had been some type of prophecy stating that the Daiyoukai would die, and they had been thinking it was Sesshomaru but it turned out to be Inuyasha because of the wish that made him full demon. He took a blow from Naraku that was meant for Sesshomaru I think.

It’s also possible that Kagome became a demon or had demon senses in the end, and there might have been a betrayal by Inuyasha early on in the story toward Kagome. They hadn’t been on speaking terms, which is I think the reason she didn’t know he was in the area when she made the wish.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jay Pea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Possible Prophecy 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
I think this is "Mine" // Angelic Memories
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/743/1 (MA)
Chapter 25 has the battle with Naraku.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Possible Prophecy 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
That’s it! Thank you. For some reason I was thinking the story ended with that scene, which is why I couldn’t find it when I checked that story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.