Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome lost in woods with no memories, sess finds
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome lost in woods with no memories, sess finds
Ck
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome lost in woods with no memories, sess finds 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Any help appreciated!

Kagome is lost and without memories.either rin or sesshoumaru finds her, and sess lets her travel with him (mostly out of apathy). They eventually run into the group and the only member kagome teenagers is shippo, so sess lets him come along too.

Kagome may or may not have been turned into a demon, but she acts very instinct driven. She's protective of the kids and possessive of sess.

The overall story arch had something to do with a legend or fairy tale about a courtship including gifts. The female in the story offers her womb too conceive an heir.

I'm pretty sure kagome catches naraku while he's trying to sneak up to her in a hot spring and gives him to sess as her final courting gift.

It sounds crazy, it might be an unfinished work. Anyone have a memory that helpfully remembers story titles?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost in woods with no memories, sess finds 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
What's In a Soul by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 35

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost in woods with no memories, sess finds 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 76
Just breezing through and that does sound a lot like mine.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Ck
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost in woods with no memories, sess finds 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you! That's it! What's in a soul.

"Mine" was very close.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/12/03 01:38 By Cketus.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.