Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an old fic about a FutureAU
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an old fic about a FutureAU
abna123
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an old fic about a FutureAU 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't remember much, except that Kagome wakes up in a world far in the future after spending time in a ... cryo-tube? Kikyo is/was her sister. She attends a school of some sort, and learns to fly a dragon or something. Demons and humans and mikos all co-exist and there is a war... and some bits about going to other planets(maybe?).

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if it was a Kag/Sess fic; all I remember is what I listed above and that it was an epic-ly long fic. If anyone's got any idea what this might be, that'd be great! Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for an old fic about a FutureAU 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Could it be "Purple Haze" by Ruuruu-chan? It's here on Dokuga. Somehow Naraku planted it from the past and Kagome gets sick and is put into a pod (cryo)to keep her alive until a cure is found. Souta goes to university to become a doctor/scientist so he can help find a cure to save his sister's life. Kagome awakens to a future where youkai are alive. Sesshoumaru owns the lab where Souta works. There are 24 chapters and is completed.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/08/20 10:28 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.