Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help, looking for this fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help, looking for this fic!
Virgo Malfoy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help, looking for this fic! 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
This is my first time posting something in Dokuga forums. I can't remember this fic's name!! It was incomplete when I last read it. (Also some details may be inaccurate or from a different fic than the one I'm searching for, so sorry in advance)

A young Kagome (10-13 years old maybe?) comes upon an injured Sesshomaru in the woods. He had just fought Ryukotsusei who gets away and Sesshomaru is close to death, but when Kagome sees the injured demon lord, she is determined to help him. She's scared at first since Sesshomaru could kill her, but in the end decides to heal him. A huge burst of her miko powers help (she is powerful for her age) and Sesshomaru gets better. Kagome even rips off part of her clothes to wrap his wounds.

When Sesshomaru wakes up some days later, he is disoriented and suspicious of the young miko and is downright ungrateful, spouting mean things at her, being his prideful self. Kagome blows up at him, and she leaves him (I think). Sesshomaru later feels bad for the way he acted and realizes he was wrong, so he sets out to find her.

This part gets blurry, but I think they make up, and Sesshomaru protects Kagome and they fall in love. Ryukotsusei had only left the fight before because he thought Sesshomaru would just bleed to death, he did not think someone would heal the taiyoukai. He soon finds out that Sesshomaru is still alive and plans to catch the inuyoukai off guard and kill him once and for all.

Kikyo is her sister in this story and their mom is alive (either this or Kaede is Kagome's guardian, but it's unlikely). I forget the mom's name, but I know she's happy that one of her daughters has found love and wishes that Kikyo was less cold-hearted. Kikyo doesn't like demons and believes that a priestess and demon should not fall in love. Last I read it, it ended with Kikyo looking on as Kagome and Sesshomaru met in the woods, their love for each other apparent.

I have been searching for this fic a while, on both here and fanfiction.net just in case it might be on Dokuga. If anyone knows the name of this story or the author who wrote it, PLEASE reply!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help, looking for this fic! 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
Hello! I believe the story your looking for is called Pure of Heart by Saphireanime.

It can be found in FF.net, I'm not sure if its here in dokuga, but here's the link:

www.fanfiction.net/s/7094709/1/Pure-of-Heart

Hope you enjoy! This story was in my list of favorites and it's been complete for years now, so I hope it's the one your looking for.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site for adult content, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/26 09:28 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating required by RULES!!
Virgo Malfoy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help, looking for this fic! 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe that's the one I'm looking for, thank you! I definitely mixed up some details with another fic's (that I also can't remember the name of, but I'm not too pressed to find that one right now). I have added it to my list. Thanks Fictional_Reality

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.