Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance!
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
Hello! I need help finding two fanfictions. I tried to find them myself but have no luck.
First is kagome somehow ends at sesshoumaru castle and he is hurt badly.he doesn't recognize anyone and she heals him but when she goes to take a bath he flips and kills some guards. Then I remember a scene where jaken asks her to do the job of the lady of the castle so she does and even takes care of the accounts of coins and later there is a scene where sesshoumaru is in his office and says something about money so kagome tells jaken to take that amount from the account or something like that then asks him to make some reparations in the castle.

Second is kagome spends a steamy night with sesshoumaru it had reiki healing involved for her scratches I think and they meet secretly for just that yes. Ah it's embracing. Once she doesn't come and he goes to her only to have her embraced and tell him she has her period. So he says it does not matter for youkai is even better since they are creatures who like blood. So he shows her how much he likes her blood.

Sorry if the details aren't very good it's everything I can remember. I would be very grateful if someone would know them. Thanks in advance for the attention.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!! Creo que él fic que estás buscando es Second Alliance by Imani Joain, Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8948/1

Second Alliance
A new threat has breached the peace left in the wake of Naraku's defeat. This time, it will be Sesshomaru who must propose an alliance to defeat an enemy he has no experience with: a death that claims humans and demons alike. Only his half-brother's strange miko truly understands the danger, and she is the key to conquering it. Originally posted on fanfiction.net. Revised edition here. 2nd Semi-annual 2013 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon, 1st Place; Best Kagome Portrayal, 1st Place; Best Sesshomaru Portrayal, 3rd Place; and Best Darkfic/Horror, 3rd Place. Nominated for Best Romance. October 2014 Feudal Association Awards: 1st Place Best Drama Fiction.

El 2do no estoy muy segura pero me parece al fic She Who the Prophecy Foretold by SunsetMiko, Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/522/1

She Who the Prophecy Foretold
Yes, I have posted a new chapter! Sesshoumaru needs the help of a miko, and only one will do. His request for aid sets in motion an ancient prophecy, leading them all on an unexpected quest. Secrets kept for years finally are told, and an unsuspecting Kagome is thrust into a mission with a whole new set of tasks and troubles. She is the priestess spoken of in the prophecy, the one sent to redeem Midoriko, and her already strange life is once again turned upside-down.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/08/31 00:59 By Patty.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
Hello thx but no. Not these. It's alike but no. The whole time sesshoumaru is sick he is in beast mode and doesn't recognize anyone. Only kagome can approach him and once she goes to bath in a hot spring, she hears cries and a fight, then realized sesshoumaru was looking for her since she was his way to recovery and killed some guards. Still in beast mode. The injury is not a illness like in second alliance. I know this fic and it's not the one I will try look more but have no luck. Anyway thx for your time and help!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/08/31 08:10 By nyght_elf.
witchy_woman
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I think I remember this fic. Was it that Rin died and his grief overtook him?

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Hi...so I'm not really sure about these:

1st: there is a fanfic called Healing Carefully (or something of sorts) where I think Jaken was the one who requested Kagome’s help cause there was something wrong with Sesshomaru. It should be on fanfiction.net

Also 1st: I was originally thinking about not writing this cause I was not sure what was the cause of Sesshomaru's state, however, the scene you described is like an exact scene there...It was the one where Sesshomaru and Inu's father is actually forcing Kagome to stay with in Sesshomaru's castle...Im not sure about the title...gonna have to go back and check.

2nd: is this the one where Sesshomaru is suddenly addicted with Kagome's blood that he is summoned every time she bled and he somewhat gets weakened (I think) if he doesn't drink some??? Not sure about the reiki healing though cause I'm pretty sure Sess's saliva healed her.

*I'm sorry but I don't really know how to put links here, not that it matters cause I don't even know their definite names...

**all of these fanfics are along the line of MA or M bordering MA and are mostly found in ff.net

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 134
try this for # 1
url: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1
title: A Demon Lord's Cry
Author: Kagome Yuki Niwa

MA RATED

#2 I know, jusr gotta find it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/01 06:25 By fubuki. Reason: RATING

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
Hello sorry it's still not the one. A demon Lord,s cry she is subduing him not healing. And healing carefully is by caedes rated MA but not the one. There she heals his pup.
And no the second sesshoumaru is not summoned by her blood. I am sorry I can give so little details thx again. I am trying to find it too but no such luck

Logged Logged
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 35
I think #1 is Kagome's Trial by firevixen73: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3784/1 (RATED MA)

I think the scenes you describe start at the end of chapter 7.

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Oh thank you! Thank-you! Sarah! It's that one! A pity it's not finished and not updated in a while but it is great. Thx a lot for your help. I really appreciate it!
P.s I don't know how to reply to your personal message. I'm still new here.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/01 12:18 By nyght_elf.
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding two fic please? Thanks in advance! 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
For the Kagome's trial fanfic...I would suggest checking out the one in ff.net...there's like 3 more chapters there than here in Dokuga...

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Xyllandoris wrote:
For the Kagome's trial fanfic...I would suggest checking out the one in ff.net...there's like 3 more chapters there than here in Dokuga...

Thx you are Right about that. I already did read. Great fic. Hope she will update sometime.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.