Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help!
Maien
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help! 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi! There's a fanfic about sess and kag which I forgot the title so I wanted to ask if by any chance you know this Fic. It is a Canon Fanfic which in the middle of the story (I Think)Sess and kag got mated and Sess searching for spell to get their bond stronger than a mated bond to ensure Kagome that she is the only one for him and no one else. Later on the Story Sess and kag fought a Dark Miko which I think the younger sister of Tsubaki she cursed Sess and kag to be with each other forever, also they can't leave each other and Dark Miko also don't know that the two are mated. Sess are happy that he don't need to search for a spell to bind them together and thanks for the dark miko.

Hope you know it. I really want to re-read it again. Thank you for helping, I really appreaciate it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
I think you're looking for Windows on the West by Kanna37. Rated MA.

As his final mating gift to Kagome, Sesshomaru wants to craft a spell of fidelity. Then the dark miko curses his to only be drawn to Kagome, so he has to figure out something else. It takes place during the middle of the story

Logged Logged
Maien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
That's it! Thank you Nicole

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
You're welcome

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.