Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR
PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, so this author wrote a story about a girl whose name is similar to Hisa. It was a story about a binky. The girl was the daughter of Sesshomaru and Kagome. She was a baby. Sesshomaru was left babysitting, and the baby wouldn't stop crying. So, when sesshomaru had figured out she wanted its binky, he couldn't find one in the house.So, he bought one at Walmart. Then, someone who worked at the store led him to the binkies and said something along the lines of how some mothers would suck on the binky first to sanitize it then give it to their young. Sesshomaru does this and the child stops crying. But, his picture is taken while he was walking to Walmart and his hair was messed up and he had on pajama pants. It was posted on the internet and his sons and Kagome found them. This is all I remember and its been years since I read this fanfiction. Please help me find the author. Thank you to all who participate.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
your looking for kagome357, seeker of the fang fics, she's pulled them all down, (that was an add on that was kinda like 2.5 of 3 (4 total) fics) and has asked not to share them. I dunno if she'll ever repost but you can find SOME of her work on @_@ gah wiccan's yahoo group whose name has literally JUST left my head now that i need it...

WICCAN HELP!

www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/79646-searching-for-kagome357-fics

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/28 21:01 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
You can find certain Kagome357 stories on the DemonLordLover2 Yahoo site:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/demonlordlover2/info

Please, only 18+!!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - Sorry I was late on this one, r0opants!!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
this is why i LUFFS YOU!!!!! *lip wibbles* !!!

OMFG SEEKERS IS THERE!?!?!?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?????????????

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/28 21:20 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
LMAO... you goofy gal... I could've given you a list of the stuff we were hosting, I just figured you'd check it out when you had time! Yeah, Kags357 gave me a TON of her stuff that she didn't plan to re-work for originals, and I sooooo appreciate her generosity in letting us host it!

Just so everyone knows, "Utopia" has been re-written as an original story, and is available on Amazon as a series. Book One of "Kurai Utopia" has been out for a while and can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Kurai-Utopia-Book-One-Journey-ebook/dp/B00HY09MPS/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&q

Book Two was released in August, and can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Kurai-Utopia-Book-Two-Ignition-ebook/dp/B00N7QDEUM/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&

The storyline in the first book is pretty much the same as the story everyone remembers - with names and characters changed, of course. If you like Kagome357, you might want to give these a try!!

So, r0o, I'm glad you found something to re-enjoy... happy reading!!!!!

LUFFS YOU TOO!!
<3
~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Re:PLEASE HELP! THIS WAS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much! She is such an inspiration to me for personal reasons. I can't describe in words...I'm just so happy. Like you made my day doesn't even cover it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.