Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need help searching for a fanfic!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need help searching for a fanfic!!!!
Renecia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need help searching for a fanfic!!!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, so I'm new to fan fiction, but the fanfic I'm looking for I believe its was a series of drabbles. I just mainly remember that Kagome and Inuyasha were supposed to be going on a vacation together but they broke up and it was too late to cancel the plans so they decided to go together, but Inuyasha invited Kikyo and I think Sanyo and Miroku. I think Naraku and Kagura came as well. I'm not too sure. But I do remember that Sesshomaru came because he had to keep watch on Inuyasha. And Kagome and Sesshomaru had to sleep on the same bed in the master bedroom and when they woke up they were both stuck ...down there. I hope I described this accurately, because I really want to read this again. Thanks ahead of time!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need help searching for a fanfic!!!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 83
I think that you are searching for Trapped by sesshou_lover. Her One-Shot Collection is rated MA, so no Yims!!!

It is the second Story Some Vacation and has a Sequel Return Vacation.

Logged Logged

Renecia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need help searching for a fanfic!!!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you soooo much!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.