Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fight Against Depression!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fight Against Depression!
Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fight Against Depression! 5 Days, 22 Hours ago Karma: 9
Hello!

I am a long-time writer here, but life has been busy and I haven't had the chance to finish my stories. However, I am asking you kind people to check out this fundraising link I helped my friend to set up just yesterday.

Aria's been my childhood best friend and I have watched her struggle with depression since 4th grade. She had a difficult life growing up due to her parent's divorce and subsequent financial problems. Despite all of that, she managed to continue with her studies by obtaining scholarships up until college, but we have to help her now in paying her debts in the hospital and so many other people.

She is a fighter, but things are so difficult for her at the moment. She is one of the bravest person I have ever known, seeking medical help from psychiatrist and trying to keep up with her medications. Severe chronic depression is a huge burden that she carries with such grace and strength. I really hope you can help her out, because I don't want to see her get drowned by her debts when she's been fighting for so long.

So please. If you have a dollar or two, it would help a lot. Raising $100 in the site would help launch the campaign in public, hence, making it more visible. If we manage to raise money for my friend, I am willing to write a one-shot story for anyone involved!

Let's all help Aria in her fight against depression!

Again, here is the link: gogetfunding.com/fund-my-battle-against-depression

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.